6

A week. That's how long it's been since Cali was at the club and did some dirty deeds. She haven't seen or spoke to the fine man since then. She thought about him but she didn't know him too well so all her time wasn't spent thinking about it. Cali looked at the situation like it is what it is, she did what she did and she can't dwell on it.

"Mommy I'm going to be late for school." Kylie complained.

"No your not, I just have to put on my shoes and then we're ready to go." Cali said grabbing her silver metallic air max out her closet.

"Oh we matching mommy." Kylie said as her mother put on her shoes.

"I know. Let's go." Cali grabbed her purse and keys then headed downstairs with Kylie behind her.

After locking up she made her way to Kylie's school.

"I miss daddy." Kylie said from the back seat.

Maurice have been ghost for a week. Cali didn't know what was going on with him but she couldn't worry herself no more. She was done dealing with Maurice stressful ass life, but she didn't like how he didn't see his daughter. That's one thing that wasn't like him to do. She made a mental note to call him later on.

"I'll call him later and see what's up with him. Don't worry about it."

"Ok."

20 minutes later they were at the entrance of the school and Kylie's teacher stood there with some of Kylie's other classmates.

"Ok bye mommy. I'll see you after school."

"Give me kiss." Kylie reached into the front and gave her mother a kiss. "I love you be good."

"No promises. I love you too." Kylie got out the car shutting the door back then making her way into the school.

Once Cali knew she was in she pulled off and went to meet with her friend Kay.

"Bitch I haven't seen you since the club, where you been?" Cali questioned her best friend.

"Getting dicked down." Kay laughed. "I had to go MIA for a few to recover."

"Who with this time?" Cali asked sipping from her iced tea.

"He go by Gunz, I met him at the club and we've been kicking it since."

"Well I met some guy at the club then after we ended up fucking."

"What hoe!" Kay said out loud.

"Quiet down." Cali said rolling her eyes. Leave it up to her to be extra.

"I thought you and Maurice was like together and shit."

"No, he still got bitches and he cheating. I'm not dealing with that shit no more."

"Damn girl, so you got his number or what?"

"No, I actually haven't seen him since. That's fine because I wasn't planning on being in his life anyway." Cali shrugged.

Little did she know, she'll be seeing him again.

-

"Damn Ken what the fuck you want?" Maurice said pushing past her and walking into her apartment.

"I been calling and calling you. I miss you and you're ignoring me."

"Chill all that shit out, I been busy."

Truth is Maurice been stressed out. He was trying to see Cali but he haven't really got the chance to. He was scared that she might actually be done like she said.

"Well if you don't want to see me you can at least come and see your son. He's 9 months old and he needs to be around his father more." Ken said with her hand on her hip.

Maurice left the room they were in and went into his son, Kendall, room. He was laying in the crib awoke.

Maurice walked over and picked him up. Kendall started blabbering and became excited. He never told Cali about his other child. He couldn't but he knows that it would have to come out sooner than later.

-

Trill sat in his office making arrangements to ship off some supplies for a dealer of his. Trill wasn't one to sell drugs so he was the one who handled how they move. It was hard but he made it happen and the pay was good without really doing anything. All he had to worry about was getting caught but that wouldn't happen because he was always careful.

"So I need you there HJ with Gunz, to make sure everything run smooth like it's supposed to." Trill told HJ.

He had put HJ on a couple months ago and he was one of the few he trusted one being Gunz.

"I can do that." HJ said nodding. He stood up. "I'm about to head out, I got some shit to do."

"Don't forget, tomorrow at 5:30 am."

"I won't." HJ said and left out.

"So you find that chick yet?" Gunz asked Trill.

Since the club, Trill been talking about a shawty who had a banging ass body and a fine ass face to match plus her personality was on a 100. That's what made Trill really attracted to her. In the little bit of time talking he was feeling shawty but he didn't really know her. For all he knew she could be one of them get rich quick females.

"Nah, but I'll come cross her one way or another. I know I will."

------

Trill/Brandon in mm

Comment and vote for another update