Capricorn F x Aries M

Hello, I am the author who thought if anyone reads this I might just chuck in some rules. If you want to see anything in this book you may tell me and I shall write to the best of my abilities what you asked for, you can be very specific or very un-specific. LGBTQIA+ is more than welcome to be a story and I personally will enjoy writing it a lot. If you want to see any random stories you can also request them, examples can be pirates or post apocalypse zodiacs or something like that. Also not all the stories have to have any ships if you just want a short story which is probably what a fair few are going to be. This book is mainly so I can write romances that don't fit in my published book or upcoming book. If I receive no comments which is what I'm expecting I'll just do whatever I want with this book, all the ships and genders are wheel generated and some may be a bit dark because that is what I like to write. This chapter wasn't good but the first version I wrote was awful. 

  Capricorn x Aries. 

 Capricorn peered out from behind the wall and stared at the handsome man who most likely didn't even know she existed. Aries was the schools bad boy and had swarms of girls around him, but rumor had it he had his eye on some lucky lady. Aries saw as the strange girl peeked out from behind the wall and he elbowed his best friend Sagittarius who looked over and saw her. "She is pretty but I don't see why you had to break my ribs for it" Sagittarius said as he turned back to Aries who had a dreamy look on his face. Aries looked at him with a slight smile "She's amazing, top of her class and she's so kind and pretty" he said as he turned back to look at Capricorn with a dreamy look. Capricorn saw him looking over and quickly looked away. Gemini peered over Capricorn then whispered in her ear "Whatcha dreaming about?" Capricorn screamed and hit Gemini over the head with her math textbook which caused Gemini to dramatically fall onto a random passerby. "We have a half hour break go talk to her" Sagittarius said to Aries who looked at him with a scared look. Gemini and Sagittarius began pushing the lovebirds towards each other, neither knowing what the other one was doing. Aries and Capricorn found themselves nose to nose with one another while Gemini and Sagittarius decided now would be a good time to run away. "Hi" Aries said breathlessly as he took in Capricorns stunning looks. Capricorn had shoulder length brown hair and bright green eyes and Aries almost felt like he was falling into. "Hello" Capricorn replied as she totally didn't begin eyeing off Aries's short red hair and dark orange eyes, and she just couldn't stop looking at his muscles. "Would you maybe, I don't know" Aries said as his words trailed off "No keep talking" Capricorn said shyly. Aries felt his cheeks turn the darkest shade of red any cheeks in the history of red blushing cheeks had ever gone and he continued his sentence. "Would you be willing to hang out after school, maybe like a date?" he asked and immediately regretted it as his brain told him this was the part where Capricorn would walk away. Capricorn blushed and nodded, Aries nodded and then held out his phone which Capricorn typed her number into. "Meet me outside the café on main street at five" Aries said and Capricorn nodded. They both walked away from each other with red cheeks and high hopes for later that night. 

Sagittarius wiped away his tears as he watched his best friend say "I do." Seven long years of third wheeling had finally led to Aries and Capricorn getting married, and Sagittarius was the best man. Aries smiled at his now wife and Capricorn smiled back, they had a long journey together. The world was now going to have to face them as a couple, and boy were they ready for it.