Cancer F x Scorpio F

Sorry this story is not the best, but the story itself is 666 words long which I find funny. For marianasp02, sorry its not my best work but its better than some I haven't posted. Anyway,  please enjoy.

Cancer sat on the couch as she wiped away her tears, another school day of being bullied by Aquarius. Libra walked in the front door with his school bag on his back and his phone up against his ear. "Ay Cancer do you mind if my friend stays the night?" he yelled from the kitchen and Cancer quickly sniffled and wiped away her remaining tears. "Sure is it Aries again?" she yelled back and then waited for her brothers response. "Nah its a girl this time" he finally yelled back and Cancer started cooing and going on about her brother having a girlfriend. "Nah man she's lesbian I ain't got a chance" Libra said as he walked into the living room and winked. Cancer was bisexual and mostly into girls and bringing a lesbian into the house probably meant Libra was planning something. "Darling why are you crying, was it blue hair again?" Libra asked as he sat down next to Cancer, Cancer nodded and Libra frowned. "Just talk to Scorpio about it, your gonna love her" he said and Cancer punched him. A motorbike sped down the street and the siblings looked out the window in surprise as the motorbike pulled into their driveway. A woman walked up to the front door and Libra hugged her when she walked inside. The woman was the complete opposite of Libra in everyway. Libra looked like an angel with his blond hair and bright colored clothing, the woman had black hair shaved on one side and she was wearing a leather jacket. "Thanks for letting me stay Lib, and you must be the Cancer I've heard so much about" the woman said in a very British accent as Cancer walked up in awe of the attractive woman. Cancer felt her cheeks turn red and she stared at the woman who was joking around with Libra about food. Libra briefly left the room and all Scorpio's attention went to Cancer. "Heard your still in school bub, how's it going?" she asked and Cancer felt her face got hot. "Not to well, no one likes me and I'm awful at math's" Cancer replied and Scorpio frowned. "Libby told me you were being bullied, maybe I should teach that girl a lesson ay? Scorpio said in her amazing British accent. Cancer looked at her with a giddy smile and red cheeks and Scorpio couldn't help but smile back. "I'm back, try not to snog my sister in front of me" Libra teased Scorpio and then winked at his sister, Scorpio punched his arm and said "No way." Cancer felt her heart sink and she looked down sadly as if she was just rejected. "We need a date before the snogging" Scorpio added with a wink and Cancer looked up with a very red face. Libra looked at Cancer with a smile and mouthed 'told you' to her to which Cancer mouthed back 'what.' Libra rolled his eyes and picked up his phone to order pizza or the three of them. Scorpio and Cancer began speaking again and Cancer. "So how old are you?" Cancer asked Scorpio who laughed "I'm nine-teen" she replied and Cancer's eyes widened. "I'm sorry I thought you like twenty-five or something" Cancer said blushing and Scorpio laughed. "You brother said that when we first met as well" Scorpio said as Libra walked back in. "What did I do?" Libra asked as he sat next to Cancer, Scorpio giggled and told him. "That's because you act so old, I didn't know you were younger than me" Libra said defensively and Scorpio grinned. "Anyway, how do you feel about me dating your sister?" Scorpio asked as she sat back on the couch, Libra narrowed his eyes and hugged Cancer defensively. "My baby sister deserves the best, your better than most I suppose" He said and Scorpio grinned. "So Cancer how about a date on Saturday?" Scorpio asked and Cancer grinned. "Hell yeah" Cancer said as Libra rolled his eyes.