Hate Or Jealousy?

Tweash POV

I was in my room with my two girls Tiana and dijahnae. They're cousins by blood so i met them at a block party 3 weeks ago and i can say we gotten close. We was chilling listening to music and smoking till we heard guns go off . We got under the bed and waited for 15mins . The girls were scared to come out and i was really consern about jamekia so i got out from under bed and walked out to the hall way to see jamekia and 2 other girls on the floor crawling they looked up at me and i realised it was that bitch penny and the oyher hoe chanel up in my crib .

" the fuck they doing here " tweasha said

"The fuck you mean the fuck the we doing here?! We came to see our mfn girl if you gotta problem deal with it " penny says getting in my face.

The girl must be crazy i guess tiana and dijahnae over heard penny because they came running out the room.

" fuck you in ma girls face tho you betta the hell up " tiana says pushing penny

Chanel got in tianas face and mean mugged her hard . Im susprised that tiana backed up then my sister came up in my face

" the fuck you bring these hoes up in this bitch " jamekia yells

I was gonna say something till chanel turned her attention to dijahnae

" wait, wait hol hol .. you .. you the bitch sayen you finna run up on me on twitter @jahnaetoslay" chanel said

" Girl bye witcho tuff ass weave " dijahnae says

Chanel was about to swing until jamekia got in the way of the both of them

" watch when i catch yo ass bitch " chanle says .

Jamekia's POV

" Watch when i catch yo ass bitch " chanel says

We walked back into my room and i slammed the door . Chanel and penny sat on my bed.

" nawl maine we aint finna sit here all mad and shit .." penny said plopping on my bed

" no what your right " i said remembering my friend jay said he was having a party tonite
" my friend jay is having a party tonite we should reach " i say adding on what i said

" well im down for it .. how bout you chanel you gucci ?" Penny said

" Naw i think imma just cool it here for the night " chanel said still having angry in her voice

" ahh come on Nellybear we finna have fun " penny said all excited

" no imma cool it here ight dam .. and stop wid dat nelly bear shit penny" chanel said mad

" well then dam nigga fine " penny said and i laughed man i missed my girls so much .

------------------------------------------------------
Its 8:15 right now. Penny and i are done getting ready , we looking seeeeexy and we finna turn up . I did my make up and curled my hair then jelled the baby hairs . I threw on a washed out ripped high waisted jeans and a black crop top that reads " BITCH" I put on my low cut breads and i was set . Then penny had her hair in a high pony tail with her baby hairs jelled down she had on a white polo shirt some true religon pants and the legend blue 11s and her make up down we was set and we took a picture for twitter and captioned it " We Was gonna block him but wanted him to see us flexing " i posted it and in 2 mins we already got 45+ likes . We went to say bye to chanel but her ass was already knocked out So we kissed her on the check and went down stairs tweasha left with thoses hoes and went god knows where but me and penny finna turn up tonite . I locked up and we went to my cousins mustang that he left for when ever we need go somewhere . I got into the drivers and penny got in.. i know yall like she 14 and driving tff but yeah yuh girl whipping it ion give a fuck bout the opps . I hooked my phone in and "Tun up the fuck " from vybz kartel blast throw the speakers. 20 mins passed and we got to jays house there was bare people we got out and walked up the drive way and there was girls already giving us stink looks but i let it pass .. im tryin to not get anything in my way tonite . 5 mins passed and " Suh mi like it " by Spice came on. Penny and i was on that dance floor skinning out after a while we got tired and went to go ball up .. i opened the door and saw mouse and his friends along with dijahnae tweasha and tiana then some others . We just walked in as if they werent there and sat dont i sat beside mouse and greeted him with a hug.

" dam you look fine asll ma" mouse said smiling hard

" thank you . I never knew that you know jayvon " i said

" ahh ye ye thats my nigga still . I never got to ask what happend to you in that office what did vp say" mouse said

I look down and remembed what had happened i was gonna answer till dijahnae said something

" So mouse how are you and my main alondra " dijahnae said smirking

" dijahnae we aint finna go thru this shit right now just make everyone enjoy them selfs " mouse said tryin not to get mad

" i aint gon sit up in this bitch and let you talk to some hoe and you with ma girl " jahnae said getting mad

" sit yo little ass down bitch why yo no edegs ass all up in ma convo " i said standing over her till she got up and spite in my face right there penny got up and punched her in her face tiana was gonna pull pennys hair till i punched her in her face. I slammed her thru the glass table and punched her again causing her to spite out blood penny broke a bar bottle on jahnaes head till we got pulled off of them .

To be continued .