Chapter 25

I've done 24 chapters now and I wanna start saying "chapters " if y'all don't mind.

Jamekias POV

"Im Finna fuck up dis mofo think my ass joking!!"

I yelled into the phone at Chanel and penny .

" girl I know deseans ass crazy Inlove with you don't do nun back yet you never know what else he Finna do ."

"Ight whatever man I'll see y'all later imma go to mouses place for a bit ."

I hung up the phone and got into my car speeding off to mouses place. It's been 3 weeks since what happend with mouse getting shot but mouse is okay he held pretty fast but he vex asll I know he wants to get him back as bad as I want to but we just gotta wait onnat. I pulled up to his house after 10mins and walked into his house calling his name. He answered back and I followed his voice , he was in his room watching t.v.

" hey what up how you feeling " I asked touching his body .

" meika everytime you come in this bitch you gotta treat me like I'm sum lil kid that just fell off the wings I'm fine better then ever I ain't dead ."
He laughed

" okay just making sure" I said with the most seriousness in my voice today isn't my day at all.

" baby come here " mouse said and that just made me melt I love when guys say that. I pushed up onto him and we cuddled.

" what's wrong "

" mouse you know how much times you've almost lost your life this has to be a sig-"

" Bae chill out this ain't no 'sign' "
He said finishing what I was gonna say.

" but-"

He cutt me off by a kiss and soon enough we were making out.

RATED R IF YALL DONT LIKE SEX SENCES SKIP THRU THIS PART.

Mouse got on top of me and started kissing my neck and took of his pants and boxers putting on the condom then he took off my pantie.

NAH UH NIGGAS MEIKA AINT FINNA FUCK THE NIGGA YET 😂😂

"Mouse I ain't ready fo dis"

" I wouldn't pressure you into doing anything your not ready for "
He kissed me and took off the condom and pulled his pants back up. I was about to pull my panties back up then mouse started rubbing on my clit and put 3 fingers in me . I moaned as the feeling was amazing.

Gonna start updating more my bad y'all. sorry dis one short I'm working on a longer one

Sy