I Got You Baby .

Mouse Pov

"JAMEKIA IM TELLING YOU THE FAT BITCH AINT CARING MY BABY "

I yell from the side walk but jamekia had already been down the road.

Yo coca didnt just bring her milky ass to my mfn house and accused me of being a baby father to that fake baby hell nah Im going on maury , she done got my ass fucked up now i gotta go get jamekia back but for i do that i think imma kill coca's ass i know where that bitch stays. I got my keys and drove to the trap house.

Minutes later i pulled up and speeded to the door and did the secret knock. I seen heavy looking out the small peep hole.

" AYE WUSSAP HOMIE YO ASS LOOK LIKE A BUM TODAY " He said and started to laugh but at this point i feel my face turning red

"SHUT CHO BITCH BIRD HOUSE ASS UP AND OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR "

With that he opened the door and i stormed off looking for coca , then i see her sitting down with a group of thots rubbing her stomach.

"Hey mouse you never told me yall was planning to have a baby " one thot named lolo said

" Yeah i never knew yall had this romance coca was telling us about " a next thot named krissy said

I think imma beat all they asses for talking this shit

"WHAT??????!! WE GOT NUN GOING ON WE HAD NUN GOING ON WE ARENT EVEN A 'WE' . COCA YOU ARE A THOT , A HOE, A WHORE ,A SLUT , A LUMBERLANDI EVERY MFN LANGUAGE FROM HOOD TALK TO WHITE GIRL TO INDIAN BITCH YOU JUST RUINED THIS WHOLE MORNING WITH ME AND MY BAE I JUST GOT HER AND NOW ITS GONNA BE HELLA HARD TO GET HER BACK NOW. SO LISTEN ALL YALL HOES-"

"Mouse just stop we all know you love me " coca said rubbing her belly with a smirk

Okay now shes pissing me off. I lifted her up by the neck and slammed her against the wall with all force.

" I DONT LOVE FUCKED BITCHES YOU UGLY ASLL AND FOREVER WILL BE MFN UGLY COCA YOU A DUMB ASS HOE BITCH YOU CANT EVEN SCAM A NIGGA GOOD ...COCA DONT MAKE MY ASS TAKE YOU TO THE KING." I Said chocking her harding and shes struggling to get my hands off her throat kicking and tryna get air.

" BITCH YOU LUCKY ION HIT FEMALES BUT I JUST WANNA KILL YO ASS"

I said chocking her even harder with every power in me then let her drop to the ground

"AND IF ANY OF YOU WANNA FW MY GIRLFRIEND.............(i laugh) good fucking luck cause she crazy asl " I started dying and walked away with everyone staring at me in shock with there mouths open. I walk out the trap house and went to my car. Now how am i gonna get jay back i should go home and call her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"NO BITCH ILL SMOKE YO ASS KEEP TALKING SHIT BOUT YOU AINT GOT MA MONEY " Penny said screaming on the phone to this bitch we gonna smoke.

We loaded up already and got dressed in all black with skiimaskes. Usually penny and chanel only do this shit they killers ion do this but the typa hurt i got from what happend with mouse and the bitch got me feeling some typa way I thought mouse really liked me and i liked him too alot but ion know how im getting over him having a baby so i just turned off my phone i needa break from it anyways . Its now 4oclock and we headed to the car to charge up.

" Jay i know you new to this shit but you needa make sure yo ass ready for this " chanel said

"ye girl this gotta go smoothly and no lacking " penny said