Tic Toc snippet 2

Ok yall im getting alittle annoyed now! I have yall beautiful readers but just wont show me love by commenting or liking ? Do i really gotta ask yall to vote and comment ? Can yall go back and comment or like the other chapters for me? ight thanks ! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desean: pov 

Man fuck! what did i say to make her tear up and run out? Did my breathe stink? I look fly and meant every word i said to jamekia ... what did i do ? WHAT DID I SAY WRONG? ive been calling and texting her phone but she never answered to none of them. Penny and chanel nearly killed me cause what just happened and know one knows where she is.

" DID SHE ANSWER HER PHONE ?" 

Chanel yelled in my ear 

" nigga im right here chill with the screaming and nah she didnt for the 100th time "

She looked at me crazy with one eye twitching which got a nigga spooked. she got up from the chair with a knife in her hand and walked slowly towards me. When she got close enough she put the knife under my chin.

" do you think this is a mathafucken joke my nigga ? " 

i pushed her away from me which made her fall she got up and charged towards me before she could get at me renny grabbed her and pulled her too a room  and everyone was quite just looking at eachother. I put my head down 

" im going to go find her " i said and got my gun tucked it in the back of my pants then put my shirt over it. 

Before i could walk out penny said she wanted to come but she got chanel too. Chanel gave me the rudest eye on life then walked passed me to the stairs.

jamekia pov:

I was right infront of the apartment building but had second thoughts on going in side so i went back to my car and and pulled the parking lot speed off to my house. I cant believe in love .. i cant now .. no one love me ! I dont know why there faking every words they said to me they dont have to waste there breathe. I really think im going crazy.. im not my self . Whats wrong with me!

*Flash back*

"NO YOU LET THEM KILL MY BABY "

My aunt garaba miko's mother said pointing at me while family was holding her back 

" I HAD NOTHING TO FUCKING DO WITH IT! I JUST HAPPENED TO BE THERE!" I screamed back 

" NO YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS BEEN AN MISTAKE TO THIS FAMILY YOU RIPPED EVERYTHING PART ! YOU YOU YOU JAMEKIA YOU DAMMIT ! YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING ? YOUR A LOWLIFE PATHETIC LITTLE GIRL YOU SHOULD BE IN THIS GRAVE YARD NOT MY SON , NOT MY ONLY BOY ! YOU AND YOUR SANK FRIENDS TOOK MY BABYS LIFE AND YOUR GONNA PAY !!! " She said walking way 

At this point i fell like crying my eyes out tears already was forming in my eyes and i just stood there and didnt move till she turned back and walked up to me.

" NO WHAT LITTLE GIRL YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS ..!!" 

" GARABA NO DONT GO THERE " My uncle martin said 

"GARABA CLAM DOWN PLEASE FOR HEAVEN SAKES !" aunty melinda cried out but aunty garaba ignored and continued

" YOUR MOTHER ISNT DEAD SHE JUST DIDNT WANT YOUR ASS . YOU CAN TEAR UP ON THAT BITCH"

*FLASH BACK OVER"

Suddenly i feel a sharp pain in neck and just blacked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mouse pov: 

Im sitting in my car and turned on richomd heading to the trap.What was i thinking trying to come down here and fix things i cant believe ive falling inlove with this girl.. and she dont even believe my ass !! No what fuck that bitch !!! .....Nah mouse dont say that shit when she finna come around imma just notice every flaw she got every perfect thing about her... hold up i just basically met shordy .. does she really have this affect on guys. I wanna know wassup with her over reacting like that.. it is either she was or  she just been hurt so many times in her life. I stopped at a red life and noticed smoked coming from the other street so i drove up alittle more and look over to see a all black mustang.

"Dam r.i.p to that nigga that shit flipped over " i said to my self

Wait.. doesnt jamekia have a all black mustang .. WAIT that larwance im on richomd right now her house is on the other side..

"NO FUCK !!!" I Screamed hit the wheel got out and the cars behide me were honking i just put up the finger and started to run full speed towards her car. It felt like my heart stopped beating but i was still running it felt like everything was moving in slow motion and i was running really slow. When i came back to reality i was already in front of the car.

" JAMEKIA !!"

I yelled and no respond 

Not one second before i came the E.R showed up 

" Sir i need you to back up"

"NO GET JAMEKIA OUT " 

I yelled and a police officer pulled me over the tapes

I seen some guy and the girls pull up and they ran to me 

" OMG what happened here "

Penny looked over some head and saw the car and jamekia getting lifted on a stretcher. There eyes wided and they started to cry and the guy was rubbing his head and punched a tree .. does he know her ? 

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT MOUSE " They both said at the same time pushing me 

"NIGGA YOU RESPONSIBLE FO DIS SHIT " the guy said 

"NO WHAT THE FUCK I AINT DO NUN ! NIGGA WHO THE FUCK IS YOU ?!!!!"

Next thing you know it i heard screams like ' ITS GONNA BLOW" before we could react i felt my body in the air then passed out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second snippet thats it till yall go back and like also comment on the other chapters.

Hellabandz

Buy " In gunna i trust" on iTunes 

BMF

Sy