I Got You Baby 2

Jamekia POV

" Your all grown up now... y-your going to be 16"

she said with tears in her eyes But then she screw up her face.

" Jamekia uorlonda evans.. do you know what you just did .. My daughter just killed so much people in that house .. Penny chanel my two grown babys .......... HAVE YALL LOST YALL MINDS"

MY mom yell at the top of her lungs. At this point chanel and penny are crying but im just stiff as a rock right now

" Ma im so sorry we put you thru that " Chanel said crying. Penny put her head down and said sorry .Then my mom looked at me waiting for a apologie, but im not saying shit she made me like this she was never there does she think she can just walk back in my life ? She must be crazy when chief found out i was living with penny and chanel when i was young he looked for me and twesha and battled the courts just to get us so she must lost her dam mind .

" JAMEKIA !!" She yelled then I screwed up my face like she crazy asf

" First of all JAMALIA . MY LAST NAME IS 'CORZART ' ! WANNA KNOW WHY ? BECAUSE SINCE ME AND TWEASHA WAS SMALL KEITH WENT OUT SEARCHING FOR US AND FOUGHT IN COURT JUST TO GET US ! AND LET ME REMIND YOU HE WAS ONLY 19 , YOUR A GROWN ASS BITCH AND DIDNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT US SO YOU KNOW WHAT .. YOU CAN FUCKING LEAVE CAUSE ITS NOT MY FAULT THIS IS MY LIFESTYLE NOW !! YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS .. I HATE YOU! " I said and ran out the room .

Ion even know where I'm going , I got into my car and just sat in it speechless . I then turned on my phone to see 34 miss calls from mouse and 26 text from him too , so decided to call him.
I dialed his number and he answered on the first ring .

" mouse.." I said with a shaky voice

" jamekia are you okay !?! Im worried asf and just pulled up to your house ."
He said as I looked back and saw him in a black porch , I got out my car and he was standing against his car . All I wanted to do was be in his arms , I smashed my self into him and hugged him tight as he did to me , I softly started crying on this shoulder and he rubbed my back and said "shh its okay baby girl "

I looked up at him and looked deeply in his eyes.

" You wouldn't want to waste time with me mouse and ion wanna waste time with you . Your a good guy but I can't deal with the thots you have cause I'm afraid imma have to lay a ass Down . I got a lot of things going on and a lot you don't know about me , I just dont wanna waste time mouse I'm sorry ."
I said and read his face , the last thing I wanted to do is make him hurt but there just know point in loving someone ... Wait.. I can't be in love with no one.

" J-jamekia just talk to me tell me what's goin-"

" I'm sorry " I said cutting him off .

He looked at me then turned to open the car door he got in slammed it and drove off leaving me in the dust that the car tires made.

Now what the fuck am I gonna be , that bitch in my house chief ain't home no more and I'm sure I hurt mouse but it had to be done . its not like I wanted us to not have nothing going on cause when I'm with him its like my world lights up but if we dealing the hoes gotta go , the bs gotta go , cause if not then you gotta go .

Hol' up what am I saying , I know I want mouse why did I just make a stupid choice ? Why did I let him go , why do I make the dumbest choice everything in life for me is fucked up I could tell he wanted to show me affection ..I'm so dumb .

I snapped out my thoughts by feeling the cold breeze and went to my car and locked the doors I took a back wood and weed from the glove compartment and started balling up . I took the lighter from the cup holder n lite the blunt n took one pull n sat back letting highness take over me .

" Daddy why me? Is anything gonna get better ?"

Sorry for flopping on y'all but I'm back now so flopping no more . vote n comment!!

Sy