I Got You Baby: 1

Mouse pov 

Its been two days since the car accident. Ive been by jamekia's side for 2days and never left. Shes , still sleeping and might wake up any moment.. i hope. Penny & Chanel went to buy jay some stuff and i gave them money to buy us some food. 

*Knock Knock*

"Whos here" i said 

"Popeyes " 

Penny said and chanel started laughing so i knew it was them 

" yall get ya asses in there " i said with a chuckle 

They walk in with bags on top of bags on top of baaags.

" Yall crazy ! You know you guys bought the whole in tire mall? yall got some in there for me ?"

I get up and look threw the bags till chanel slaps my hands .

" Owww!! Wait till i tell jamekia on youuuu!!!!" I said like a little kid and they start to laugh 

" Boy she wont care she luhs us way better !!"

" Woah woah i luh all of yall!'' 

I turn around and smile to see that jamekia had woken up. She smiled back at me and i walk towards her sitting right next to her.

" You feeling any better princess " I said and smiled harder to what i said and she laughed 

" Yeah im feeling much better , thanks to you and the girls.. Thanks for being by my side guys " she said sitting up 

" Were your sisters we will never leave your side " Penny said while her and chanel walk towards the bed kissing her on the cheek.

" Oh yall gonna have to leave my side right now . Can i have a moment with mouse guys " jamekia said 

When she said that i felt my whole body tense up cause that caught me so off guard. I wonder what shes gonna say.. i know its something bad .. i just gonna prepare for the worst to happen.. they girls left so here we go.

" Mouse...Im sorry for getting mad at you from before and saying those hurtful things. I just want you to know that i wasnt in the right mind and im really sorry " she said looking down playing with her fingers i find that so cute. 

I pick up her chin to were we was looking into eachothers eyes. I swear im falling in love with every look , touch, and feeling she gives to me , jamekia is so different for all these girls ive been with shes so....i dont know man but i know that i want her to myself and just want to keep her.

" Baby girl its okay i forgive you i know you didnt mean all that "

She looked so deeply into my eyes and smiled which made me feel so live in side and made me smile even harder back. Suddenly her smile came to a frown she put her head down and she pushed my hands gently off her cheek which made me confuse as hell what just happened.

" Mouse.." She said with one tear dropping from her face and looked at me. 

I got up from the chair that was right beside her and sat on the bed in front of her. I knew exactly what she was going to say or ask.

" Jamekia i ment every last word i said to you at the park . Every last thing . I would do anything to make you mine, you make thing so bright everytime i look at you.. when you smile like you just did from before made me feel so live and like the warmness from your smile melted the ice on my heart. I cant stop thinking about you jamekia * I wipe away her tears and cup her face in my hands pulling her face closer to mine looking deeply into eachothers eyes * I fell in love with YOU .. And i really honestly mean it.