Rob Who ?

The next day

Mouse POV
I woke up too jamekia on my chest sleeping peacefully .

She looks so cute when she sleeps but I didnt wanna wake Her up so I kissed her forehead softly and moved her head slowly on the pillow .

I got up and used the wash room then did my morning routine .

After all of that was don't I put on my trueys a white t and my futures and put in my earrings. When I came back in my room jamekia was sitting up .

" good morning baby girl "

I said as I kissed her lips softly .

" morning baby boy ", she said and smiled

I smiled back n she got up walking to the bathroom , I followed behind her and I closed the door behind me , she turned and looked at me funny which made me laugh.

" nigga its called privacy " she said and laughed getting her tooth brush out.

" its all fine baby girl I'm yo papi I can see everythaaaang " I said and she started laughing rinsing her mouth and turn on the shower

I couldn't help but watch her glowing body when she started stripping off her clothes . When it came down to her bra and pantie she like looked at me ,

And walked towards me .

" wanna do sum for me "

She said breathing on my neck rubbing on my torso which turned me on , I pulled her closer with my arms around her waist.

" anything you name it " I said rubbing n grabbing on her ass bitting my lip hard asll.

" take care of me " she said and I actually knew what that ment , so I picked her up n opened the door with my free hand and dropped her on the bed ,

She flipped me over and got on top of me .

"Hold on" she said getting off of me

" don't take long "

"Maybe 45 minutes" she said and laughed running into the bathroom.

This girl did not.

" SUCKER!!" She said and closed the door

All I can do is laugh, she's to funny and cute I'm happy we can start over and I can get a chance with her.

My phone rang and its dmoney , I answered it and heard yelling in the back ground.

" hello "

" money what's going on"
I said sitting up waiting for an answer . but he ain't day shit .

"MONEY WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" I yelled into the phone.

"Mane the trap got robbed shatta got shot and heavy is bleeding out "

"Get them to the hospital dumb ass leave the trap till I get there "

Jamekia came out already and started putting on her shoes she saw my face expression and mouthed ' what's wrong '

" that the problem we can't come out them niggas outside waiting to smoke us .

" shit I'm on my way " I said and hung up getting up from my spot reaching for my gun
" what happened "

" a problem at the trap "

" okay I'm coming witchu "

She said going to her bag

" no baby girl you can't bring a bag when niggas be shooting "

Then she pulled out a 40 and cocked it , my eyes just went big.

"Boii you looking like you haven't seen a gun before . so what are we dealing with ?"

"Niggas waiting at the door to smoke them ion no how much but we need a think smart ."

"Hear what we gotta do , I know them dumb asses got no brains standing at the door so were gonna go from the back of the trap and smoke all of them we needa carry duffle bags and get rest of whatever that's in the trap and get every one out , put them dead niggas in there and burn that mf down and leave "

All I can do is smile to what she's saying I never knew she was a banger she smart too n serious mane jamekia a keeper foreal .

"Igh bet" I said n we put on our face maskes n left out .

We got to the back of the trap and we were ready

" baby girl are you sure you know what you doing "

" hell mfn yeah nigga , let's go smoke these mfs "

She said and we got out and ran to the front and started shooting .

I see so many niggas falling jamekia got one good ass aim.

When we got everyone I did the knock on the door so they wouldn't shoot I opened the door and shatta and heavy look dead jamekia grabbed a,

Duffle bag and put things in it .

"Come on y'all get them to the e.r "

Everyone was out and I heard some sirings .

"Come on y'all get outta here before 5.0 catch y'all asses" I said and they speeded off .

We put the body's in the house and she gased down it too I took a lighter and it .

Seconds later the fire was raging bigger and bigger .We grabbed the bags and ran to the car and speeded off .

"Wooooooooooaaahhhh" jamekia said throwing her hands up

"Dam bae you did one nice ass job"

"WE did one good ass job"

We smiled at each other at the red light and I kissed her within everything in me . I really do love this girl .

I put my mix tape in put on rob who .

"Y'all gon rob who rob me betta pray my boys don't rob you , what the fuck " jamekia said tryna catch every part of my intro

" you know this song baby "

" I know all of yo song " she laugh and we began to rap along to my song I turned it up all the way and heard the heavy bass from the ,

Speakers .

I really see myself with jamekia for years and years I hope I don't fuck up she's everything I wanted in a girl and I don't want to let her go .

Vote
Comment

Sorry its short I'm sick n my nose keeps running I can't even type proper its annoying me . more coming fast I promise .

Sy