All red

Mouse POV:

After jamekia told me we were done for good I just got in my car and left to coca's house.

After a few minutes I pulled up into the Drive way n walked up the steps n rang the door bell. After a few seconds she open the door alittle and looked threw it, when she saw that it was me she slammed the door.

" MOUSE GET OUT OF HERE IM NOT PREGNANT OKAY LEAVE ME ALONE" She said

I stood there in silence and she opend it again which gave me time to bust open the door then she started screaming , I push her into the wall and just looked at her . seconds later I mashed my lips in hers roughly. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I picked her up and went to her room and closed the door behind me.

From there I don't know what I'm thinking.

--------------------------------------

Jamekia POV

I woke up with a head ache and a bad neck with the sun shining in my face, im just remembing I slept in my car.

I got out and walked inside smelling eggs , bacon, grits and susages . I heard laughing from the kitchen then I remember that women I gotta call mom was here. I walked to the kitchen and seen penny and Chanel dacing .

"Eggs , bacon ,grits , sausage !" Penny sang

" imma bad bitch and I still take the sausage !" Chanel sung

" I gotta fat ass but I still take the sausage!" My mom said

At this point I'm standing in the door away dicussed in what Im hearing , and when yo ma say that shit it just makes you wanna wish yo dad did a back stroke on the sperm that created you.

I walk away up stairs and took a shower , washing my hair . I got out wrapped the towel around me and blow dried my hair . after that I lotioned up put on my Victoria secret bra n pantie then got out my red tommy Hilfiger shirt with my true religion pants my gucci belt and my red 10's ( there Jordan's ) .

I got my robe and put it on so when I'm doing my hair nun gets on my clothes , I brushed my teeth washed my face straighten my hair jellying my baby hairs and I put on light make up with red lipstick and my gold bangles and gold hoop earrings.

I got my Gucci bag my phone and went downstairs and they gotten louder.

I walked into the kitchen and they just got quiet.

" Where you going jay" penny asked

" I'm going out for breakfast then gotta hit up some stores " I answered

" well after you eat pick us up " chanel said

" mama you wanna come " penny asked my mom

" yeah sure I'd lov-" she began but I cutt her off

" no she can't " I said annoyed

" she's coming and that's that jay " Chanel said

I sighed and walked out the door to my car til I hear my name I turned and it was my mom .

" wait ! Uh do you need some money I got some" she said reaching in her pocket .

" I don't need your money jamalia I got stacks already . you should hold on to that money and remember what you spent it on "

Flash back

" mommy I'm hungry " tweasha cried