Tic toc.

4weeks later

Mouse pov:
Life for me been really hard since i was 6 losing both of my parents too this hood shit. To be honest , i really dont like seeing people die or killing people either . All this just came to me i never asked for this at all but you know things happen for a reason. Im at the trap house with hellabandz just kicking it smoking a blunt with thots walking around in thongs and shit . Man , every old folk would love the spot im in right now . It has been 4 weeks since ive seen jamekia and the girls . Well money is still seeing chanel and shatta still seeing penny . These goofs over here talking bout penny and chanel rubbing up a bitch booty . These niggas dont know how to be loyal for shit im just waiting till sum goes wrong. The whole thing about spot gang got me still confused spot gang lives in nyc how would they know them those girls dont even look like the gang type , Im just tryin get that off my mind . So much stress on my plate man and i know who to deal with it or i should say i know some one that can take that all away. I call this thot named coca that works upstairs counting money for me.

" Coca !" I yell from down stairs
With in one min she was in front of me with only a tong on and a blue laced bra

" Si papi ?" She said rubbing me up and down grinning off her perfect white teeth

I open one of the room doors and lock it behind me . I strip off me clothes and got right to it. I pull off her thong and push all of me into her, She arched her back and grabbing the sheets. I started to thrust in and out of her like it was the last time i was gonna fuck on this earth , she flipped us over and rode me going faster and faster all i could really say was "shit".

" uggh im finna cum " she moaned

Before she could cum i flipped her over on her knees and back wayed her till she finally cumed.
She got up and started to suck my manhood like it was her last.
She stopped and i got confused . She got up and 2 bad bitches walked in . Its a fest for mee !
----------------------------------------------------
1 hour went passed and these hoes gave a nigga pleasure fr. I already showered so i put on my white tank top , black polo pants
With my gold watch and chain i pushed my waves and put on my lowcut bred 11s

(A/N) i got thoses and i tell you there fucking fire ! I didnt get the bordos tho and i was crying man im a real ass sneaker head back to the story...........

Me money and shatta are going to go see the girls right now and they already looking gucci so we hopped in shattas black rang rover and pulled off to jamekias.

We pulled up in the drive way and shatta cut the engein. Its sounds like they turning up in there tho.

"Man we can hear they asses from out there " money said then we began to laugh

We walked to the door and i opened it. Seems like chief and glo boys aint here , so we walked upstairs to loud ass music and when we turned to look in the room

" No there not .." money said

Tell me why Jamekia has A bra on her head and Chanel Has socks around her neck then penny has a tong around her head

" I'm still by the Rava still moving prava moving lava"penny and chanel said at the same time.

" not rocking Prada rocking Gucci" jamekia said

"I STILL SLAP IT DOWN ON YUH BITCH BOOTY " They all screamed

Then penny just drops off the bed and we start lauging and they finally turn around towards the door

" y'all creepy as shit " penny said taking the tong off her head

" yeah what if i was in my tong guys and yall just standing there watching " penny said

" then i would have to tap that ass " shatta said walking in and grab her waist pulling her closer to him

Then money did the same , i think its a good time for me to apologise to jamekia .

"Ayo jamekia think i can halla atchu fo a mintue ?"

" yeah "

She said and we walking into another room and i closed it behind us.

" look .. bout the other week im sorry i-"

" Your sorry you shot my cousin.. mouse i know , and its fine i got over it . Yeah i miss him but ill see him again you know "

" yeah i hear you .. your storng you know that jamekia ?"

" yeah i know i be knocking bitches out and shit "

We laughed and i sat on the bed and she sat right next to me

"If its okay ill love to take you out tomorrow "

"On a school night ?"

" oh shit ... i forgot today was tuesday "

Jamekia laughed and i smiled cause she just does someting to me i dont know what it is

" its okay you can take me out tomorrow "

" sounds like a date then " i said

I look into her eyes and just feel love and honesty in her something that i just cant explain. She makes me feel wanted when i look into her eyes.

We were so close to kissing till i heard whispers.

"You hear that or is it just me "

We stop and heard it at the door. We get up slowly and tip toe towards the door and press our ears on it and hear money.

" no no nuh uh he aint finna take her out he a lie " he whispers

" man money shut yo ass up im trying hear them " chanel said

" ouu jamekia finna get the d-" shatta was gonna say but got cut off by a big ass slap

" nigga shut up " penny said

We start dying and now they know we heard them so we open up the door and they just all gave us the " hi nigga " fake smiling smile , there too crazy man .

----------------------------------------------------

Jamekia POV

" HURRY YALL ASSES UP WE ALREADY LATE "

Today is the day chanel and penny come to my school and today is the day mouse takes me out on a date , im excited for it cause with mouse you never know what comes . Hes a great person omg thinking about him just gives a chills down my spin but i really cant be late so finally they come downstairs and were all matching ( hair straight ,light make up, black high waisted shorts white crop top gold bangels and gold hoop earring then we decided on to wear the white air maxs ) we were set got into chiefs BMW and off to school. I hope today is gonna be a good day , but knowin this school and the hoes , bitches and fucked niggas it aint finna be peaceful.

I just hope ion beat someones ass today.

------------------------------------------------------

Ight guys this is part one of Tic Toc this chapter is were all the mix up and confustion happends i know its gonna be exciting for yall and future readers ill be updating part two tonite so imma be writen the second one now. I really need yall to like and comment i hate when people just read it and dont show no love . Come on yall show a sista some love mane. But this chapter long , i did it for yall so show me some love . Till night yall.