All Red 2

Jamekia POV

We got our clothes and shoes ,by now we got too many bags but we got hungry so we went to the food court.

" There's 2 four seaters right there" Chanel said

We filled up all the seats but I took the last seat were my mom was about to sit which was in front of mouse. We all got food us upset her.

" mama jay ain't you hungry ? You ain't finna eat ?" Chanel asked

" No I'm fine hunny " she said as she sat Down at the last empty table.

I looked at mouse who was in front of me. Eating his fries , even looking at him eat was just adorable and im a fool letting him go and being sad just to think of it.
I want mouse and I wanna be there for him ,
We just started dating and tbh I think I can say I'm in love with him .... Am I ?

" mouse can I talk to you "

I said and he looked into my eyes for a minute like it caught him off guard.

" I was thinking bout asking to talk to you too "

We got up and went into a small corner.

" look I don't want us to be over I don't want us to have nothing going on I just want to be with you I always think to myself if its a good idea or bad but ion needa decided no more cause I just want you ." I said and I started tearing up putting my head down.

But , mouse picked it up and held my face in his palms and we looked into each others eyes and he smiled

" Finally " he said which made he smile and he laughed

He leaned over and we had a passionate long kiss. We pulled away and I looked into his big brown eyes , when I heard him say it.

" I love you jamekia "

And I started tearing up again.

"Y- You do.." I said with a cracky voice.

I pulled me close to him with his arms around my waist looking deeply into my eyes

" I mean it from the bottom of my heart , ms. All red " he said and we just laughed till we heard .

"Awe" and the mall started clapping including money and them n my mom and the society guards surprisingly we looked at them and we looked at each other smiling,

I hide my face in his chest embarrassed and he laughed kissing my forehead and said
" its okay baby girl "
I looked up at him and walked back to our seats.

I can't believe that just happened I can't believe he really ment it and everyone was watching , was this a sign of my dad helping me out cause he works fast if he did . what am I saying , I know he did he showed me what I had when I lost it and brang  it back to me . I can't believe mouse makes me feel away no one can and leaves me wanting more from him . This was a perfect sign and this just made my day.

Comment

Vote for next longer chapter ghost readers .

S/o to my voters and commenters

Sy