Try Me.

Jamekia POV

Its been a week now and shatta n heavy recovered the gun wounds .

Me and mouse been going on strong and I hope it stays like that .

Right now I'm in second period class , writing down whatever's on the bord till the office called my class .

"Sorry for the interruption but ms.highman ?"

" yes this is me "

" could jamekia corzart come down to her principals office ?"

" certainly I'll send her down right now , thank you."

I sighed and got my things together walking out the class to the office.

I was hesitant to walk In there just remembering the fact he was about to rape me. But, I'm growing balls and walking my ass in there .let a nigga try me today.

I walked Into his office n he smiled n said 'good morning' I just mean mugged him and sat down far away .

"Well ms. Corzart it brings to my attention that your supposed to be In grade 10. "

I looked at him surprised think why I wasn't in high school before then.

" okay ..so my ass finna be in grade 10 or what. "

He got up and shut the door he picked me up by my throat.

"Watch that tone with me lil jamila "

Lil jamila? Why this nigga saying my moms name  ? Why is this nigga touching me ? I got strength and punched him in this face causing him to drop me and him falling back holding his nose . started kicking and punching him till I thought it was enough .

"Nigga if yo bald ass think you finna touch me again next time you call me up in this bitch imma smoke yo ass ! " I said and opened the door right when the bell rang for lunch .

I saw Penny and Chanel with mouse and dmoney .

" jamekia everything's okay "

Chanel asked

"Yeah girl you sweating " penny finished

"Yeah y'all I'm Gucci , I'm tired ion wanna come back to school so y'all wanna do sum ?" I asked

"Well yeah I'm down for whatever " mouse said

"Im gonna catch you later I got uh business to do" Dmoney said dabbing mouse
" oh where you going " penny stopped dmoney

" I got business too do baby girl I'll text you when I'm done. Okay ? " he said and kissed penny on her forehead " ight I'll see y'all later " he said and walked out the building .

"Well what are we gonna do ?" Chanel asked

"I'll take y'all sum where " mouse said smiling

" take us where nigga ? Better not be no strip club !" Penny said and we laughed

"Nah y'all gon see let's go , but y'all gotta get sum extra clothes so we gon Stop by yah house "

"Alright bet"

I got into my car and mouse got into his and we drove to my house .

When we got there no one was home but there was a letter stuck in the door .

"Hey y'all theres a note in the door " I said  and they walked up to the door beside me .

" well what does it say ?" Mouse asked

I opened the note and began to read .

Jamekia , jamekia , jamekia !

You thought you was finna get away with shits . Thought you was gonna leave me ! I'm going to get you back and I'll do anything it takes to make you mine , just wait onnit .

Aha see you later .

" Tf who wrote this? " penny asked

"Obviously someone that loves jamekia " mouse said and they all looked at me.

"What ?!? , ion who loves me ! Mouse did you write this ?"

"Obviously not " 

"Nigga dont say it like that" i said shooting him a rude look 

and they all looked at me like "bitch " 

" What yall?! Shoo , Everybody luhs me" 

chanel put her hand out 

" Nah calm down " 

"nah i aint fin-" 

 as i was gonna speak we heard a loud skertching noise and a car stopped in front of us . I looked closely and the window rolled down a lil bit and i saw the tip of the gun pointing at mouse.

"Oh shit .. MOUSE WATCH OUT!"

As i said that The window rolled all the way down and began to shoot the girls ran into the house and i jumped on top of mouse but it was to late .. he got shot in the chest .. before they drove off i heard them say " SUEWOOO" So i knew it was spot gang ..

" Mouse stay with me " i said putting pressure his wound .

"PENNY CHANEL CALL 911!!, Mouse baby stay with me " 

No responses then i burst into tears 

"Mouse stay with me !! noo.." i said crying on his chest as i seen the ambo pull up.

That was really fast but they took him from me and loaded him onto the truck. 

"Noo why tfff"

Next chapter soon. 

Hellabandz Sy