What to name this feeling?

Taehyung pov. I recognised her but couldn't take my eyes of her. Though i don't like girls but she was really making me feel something still i managed to back off . I made her stand properly and understood that she is drunk .

Taehyung - y/n you are not in you-

Y/n - (placing finger on his lips) Shhh you speak alot. (I pinned him to wall) should i just kiss you ?

Taehyung - (i was taken aback) y/n you don't know what you are doing you are not in you right state don't do anything you regr-

I was lecturing her but she got unconscious and fell in my arms. I held her and picked her up i was thinking what to do and saw Lisa finding someone here and there and decided to make her sit on sofa near.
After sometime Lisa found her and left the club with her.

Taehyung.ahhh what are you doing you are making me lose my control i don't know what is happening to me i never felt this before ... i can't take you out of mind... I remembered what i came for and continued it...

Lisa-y/n cmon now get up we finally came to your home... Ahh you are heavy. I rang the bell and her sister opened her door i said y/n will explain you in morning and left ...

Time skip to morning

Y/n - Ahhhhhh my head is spinning it's hurting so much. Aish what happened yesterday.. i don't even remember.

Se kyung - Yahhh you little brat ! You are dead ... You got drunk ...

Y/n- Eonnii i am sorry please don't get angry also Lisa with me so don't worry... Btw i am getting late for work let me fresh up. I got ready and was about to leave i kissed my sister's cheek and run away...

Se kyung - Yahhh brat take care ! Go slowly...

~Btw today's outfit~

Y/n - Aishh i am late I guess i need to run

Y/n - Aishh i am late I guess i need to run.i directly went to my office.

Y/n - Morning everyone!

Jimin - Morning y/nieee.

Eun woo - Morning to the most prettiest girl winks*

Y/n - (hit his shoulder)

Lisa - Yaa you okay ? Did you drink hangover soup ? You sober ? You brat i was so wor-

Y/n - Unniee enough for today even i had it from my sister ... Please spare me.(puppy eyes)

Lisa - Okay okay now continue your work .

Y/n - I went to my seat and started working.... peacefully working i got call from CEO saying me to come in ... I got nervous and thought did i do something wrong

Knock*

taehyung - Yaa, come in .

Y/n - Yes sir , you called me ?

Taehyung - Yes

Y/n - How may I help you sir ?

Taehyung - y/n, i have to attend a business party and you have to come with me.

Y/n - Ahh si-ir wh-hat about yo-our secretary?

Taehyung - She is on leave, and i think you can come with me. Btw after this party i may think to promote you as my secratary. anyway i am gonna fire her so you have chance think about it ...

Y/n - Okay sir i will come when is it?

Taehyung - Get ready till 7 pm i will pick you at 7:15 pm. Also take this dress wear it for the party.

Y/n - Okay sir thankyou (bowed and left) ahh my heart is racing marathon. Ahh i am so excited. I can't help but blush .