Revealing the real identity

While driving, holding y/n's hand .

Taehyung - y/n ! Y/n pls wake up . Open your eyes . Aish you shouldn't have done that . That bastard will have the worst death. I called son joon ki .

Joong ki - Yes taehyung.

Taehyung - Don't have mercy on the bastard who shot y/n give him the most painful death ever . Don't have mercy on him at all . You know what to do.

Joong ki - Don't worry about it . Just take care of y/n .

Taehyung - Yaa i will hand up .

He took her in his arms and ran straight to operation theatre and doctors said him to wait outside.

Taehyung - I don't care you need to save her If you love your life.

Doctor - She have lost lot of blood but we will try ou-

Taehyung - Not try you have to !

With that doctor started the operation and it has been 2 hours taehyung was unstable he was losing his mind and finally doctors came out .

Taehyung- How is she ? Say something? Nothing happened to her right ?

Doctor - Sir calm down it was successful, she is fine you can meet her in 15 min.

Taehyung - I don't care i am going in.

Doctor sighed knowing he won't listen...

Taehyung - y/n ! Are you okay?
(i run towards her , her eyes were opened and she looked at me . I went towards her and hold her hand )

Y/n - Yaa i am fine, don't worry . (He was looking so worried i was getting butterflies in my stomach when he hold my hand . He was so caring and as looking ik it's not time for this but i can't help).

Taehyung - Yahh y/n you shouldn't have done that . You know how dangerous it could have been so dangerous. You could have lost your life . Will you sa-

Y/n - Sir, i am fine please calm down . Ir won't happen again please forgive me. Sir may i ask you one thing.

Taehyung - Yaa you may go ahead.

Y/n - It didn't really seemed like a business party and i very well know joon ki when he lies . Its not about business, am i right ? You are hiding something.

Taehyung sighed - Yaa you are right . It was not business party it was mafia's party. You are not allowed to say anything to anyone. Clear?

Y/n - Yes sir you can trust me . I won't utter a word . I don't think you are only CEO your identity is something else right ?

Taehyung - So smart , let me disclose you who i am . I am the most dangerous and ruthless mafia . I am the mafia king who is undercover and your friend song joon ki is like my right hand or else you can say my bestfriend . Till now no one knows about it and you have to keep it a secret.

Y/n.I was too stunned to speak anything . But still managed to nod.

Taehyung - You don't need to be afraid of me. Also from now you are my secratary.

Y/n- Okk-kay si-i-ir ... You may go home now i will be discharged in a week .

Taehyung - No it's okay i will stay here

Y/n - Please sir understand, it's late and you have to work tomorrow. I can work from here .

Taehyung - No need for that you are taking leave and going to take rest.(after lots of arguments and discussion) okay fine i will leave my 2 bodyguard will be staying here with you 24 hours . Bye take care and take your medicines. (He realised he was holding my hand till now he left it and went out.)

Y/n - You are making me fall harder ! Don't do this or else i won't be able to control. I am even more happy to know that my crush is a mafia .

My sister got to know about it she was so worried. She came running to hospital i said i met with accident and made her calm down and Said i will fe okay in week . So don't worry she said she will come often and stay mostly here with me . I said her not to worry too much and she left for work .