what a twist

Not understanding what's really going on Taehyung entered.

Taehyung - y/n what's this ? What's going on ? What happened to you?  Wait wait like what the fuck is this ! SAY SOMETHING .

Y/n - Relax Mr Kim, what's so early ?(while holding a gun towards him and pointing towards him no one was in room except y/n and Taehyung.)

Taehyung - WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS IT !? FUCK STOP THIS BULLSHIT AND SAY IT

Taehyung - WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS IT !? FUCK STOP THIS BULLSHIT AND SAY IT . SAY WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ?

Y/n (pulls the trigger and bullet goes inch away from his shoulder) - Mr Mafia you should have just left me alone when I asked for resignation,see where this led us . You are just so difficult (I walked towards him and kicked his stomach)

Taehyung - (hissed in pain) Who the fuck are you ? What are you doing? What have I done to you ? (Twisting her arm while she is struggling)

Y/n - (while grabbing his neck and hiting his face while he is banging you on wall and fight is continued)It was so difficult to get the hold of you and I know when you said I trust you and you are the only woman i trust I know why you said that . You followed me from very start . I know you first saw me at park , I was helping a child who was lost and crying also followed me to orphanage . That's when I decided to make you fall for me  and started to work on my plan, you just knew my face and tried to remove information about me but couldn't cause I know how you mafia removes information and I didn't gave single information about me but you still managed to get information about my workplace  which was ofcourse a for a set up then  i resigned from there and gave interview in your company. You very well pretended not to know me .

Taehyung - You managed to fool me and my bodyguard, so you knew all the time that my men are watching your moments 24/7 . So smart of you but you still didn't said who are you ?

Y/n - (both grabbing each other's hair) I am agent V , a secret agent . You must have heard about me . As I was undercovered and there was no information about me you failed to find me .

Taehyung - I hate you so fucking much also i hate myself for loving you bitch .

Y/n - (points gun towards his forehead) Okay now it's enough let me just end this .

Taehyung - I still love you though  fuck you bitch !

Y/n pov. I just can't pull the trigger i may have acted tough and rude but I do love him .

Y/n - you should have just left me when I gave you resignation letter i was going to abort the mission . I would have just done that ! But you didn't ! And I have to kill you ! Also want to know what's biggest twist in this ! I fucking love you ! I know all was act but no matter how much i try to suppress my feelings or deny it but it is what it is ! (Tears escape from my eye while holding gun with trembling finger)

Taehyung - What's the point though just pull the trigger and let's end this . I don't know even if you betrayed me I am still ready to give up on my life . Love makes a man do the craziest thing. (I walked towards her hold her trembling hand and placed it on my forehead and closed my eyes) pull the trigger if that's all you want .