Confession

Y/n. Now Many days have passed and he don't allow me to get close to any male worker or any guy and he is extremely cold with everyone except me and he cares so much for me . He becomes possesive when it come to me , he even gives me butterflies .

~In his office ~

Y/n - Sir in your schedule you only have one meeting with Mr Kang Tae Moo and then you are free

Y/n - Sir in your schedule you only have one meeting with Mr Kang Tae Moo and then you are free. Also may i ask you something?

Taehyung - I am listening

Y/n - Sir as you don't have  anything scheduled after meeting and my work is done too , may I take leave after your meeting?

Taehyung - Why ? Are you tired ? Are you not feeling well ? Do you wa-

Y/n - Sir I am totally fine , i just want to hangout with Eun woo as he went for business trip and came yesterday also we didn't meet for long.

Taehyung (fist clenched) - No you can't, you still have to do some documents, I gave you .

Y/n - you said me to do it tomorrow sir .

Taehyung - No ! You have to do it today .

Y/n - (He was really scary and i decided not to argue) Ok-k-kay si-i-ir, pl-eas-e ca-lm dow-wn.

Taehyung (i saw her she was really scared and started to tremble I walked towards her and she stepped back ) I am sorry . (I hugged her)

Y/n . I was taken aback by what he did , WAIT DID HE JUST HUGGED ME!? I couldn't believe it i felt like I was dreaming he started to caress by back indicating not to get scared and he calmed down .

Taehyung - (i broke the hug )Listen y/n, let me be clear .

Y/n - Ye-e-s si-i-ir.

Taehyung - Firstly don't call me sir and  i like you no I love you now i can't hold myself anymore I really do, l know that you don't like me but I just wanted to confess. You are the best thing happened to me . I never believed any woman but you just make me think not all are same . You are the only one who got my trust . Y/n i really love you and will always protect you. You never have to be scared of me cause I am a mafia if you notice I never spoke about mafia stuff around you or in this company.

Y/n - (I am just too stunned and shocked to say anything out of nowhere he is confessing me.)

Taehyung - Please say something.

Y/n - I-I-I don't know what to-o say-y.

Taehyung - Please don't be scared my love , don't stutter.

Y/n - Please may i ask for time, I need some time to think about it sir .

Taehyung - Sure love, also please don't call me sir .

Y/n - Okay si- I mean ahh i am sorry I am not able to say your name .

Taehyung - Okay say it when you are comfortable. Also think about it and no need to be awkward or scared.

Y/n - yes sir I will leave now .
Bowed and left ....

Taehyung.Did i just made a wrong move ? First i need to make her comfortable and don't be cold towards her but it's so difficult I am still trying being cold is my personality still I can do anything for my love . I will just make you mine,y/n
You are my girl only mine !

Y/n.I straight went to washroom and just can't proceed what happened. OKAY DID HE JUST CONFESSED TO ME. This must be a dream no no no it's not. What am I gonna do ? Ofc I love him.... But ahh it's so difficult.
I can't just say yes to him directly first i need to make sure he is honest about his feelings and not playing with me . Also I don't have any problem with him being mafia.

A/n pov. From that day Taehyung try his best to make y/n happy. He is very cold to everyone all are scared of him but he never raised his voice towards y/n for her he is the sweetest person he could be . He is making lot of efforts. He brings flowers to her gives her chocolates also give her home ride never let her walk to home . Make sure her safety, he is waiting patiently for y/n and for her answer. Y/n is also understanding that he is honest and really trying hard to change for her which y/n appreciates . She feels so special and can't help but fall harder . He even sometimes flirt with her she can't help but blush . He not only gives her butterfly but a whole zoo. He everytime make her heart flutter.