kidnapped

Taehyung pov. I kept texting her and calling her but she was not answering and ignoring . I thought maybe because of my confession I even went to her house and tried talking to her but she just avoided me and said to go away not telling me the reason for resignation . Everyday asking her somewhat became my daily routine it's been 2 weeks I am going to her house and asking, shouting, threatening, screaming, scaring, softly . I literally tried everything but she won't speak up . But today when I went her sister said she is not home and went somewhere and not even informed her sister.

*It's been 4 days y/n is disappeared her phone is switched off and there is no trace or contact of her . Taehyung even asks her sister but she don't know anything y/n said she will be gone for few days and don't know when she will come . Now Taehyung is super tensed he got call and picked it up *

Taehyung - Ya Hyung any update?

Jin - No she just disappeared i even contacted Vincenzo and Jk but there is no trace of her .

Taehyung - Try your best , search with all our mafia team and find her at any cost . No matter what it takes I want her .

Jin - Yaa we will find her .

*Call ended

Ring ring *

Taehyung was shocked af to see it was y/n number he without wasting single second picked it up.

Taehyung - y/n ! HELLO ! WHERE THE HECK YOU ARE ? YAHHH SPEAK SOMETHING DON'T TEST MY PAT-

?? - YAH calm down my ears , ya so hi your precious beautiful hot y/n is with me , I kidnapped her .

Taehyung - YAH WHO THE HELL ARE YOU STOP TALKING NONSENSE AND WHY IS Y/N 'S PHONE WITH YOU !? GIVE HER BACK.

?? - IF YOU DON'T STOP SHOUTING THEn *ahhhhh

TAEHYUNG - y/nnnnnn !

?? - Want to talk to your love , here .
Tae-e-ehyung they kidnapped me if we don't meet i just want to say I love you too ! I have always loved you from when I saw you . I can't express how much I love you but fate wants something else.

Taehyung - y/n my baby where are you ? And don't say things like these no matter where you are i will save you ! I am coming don't worry

?? - Ya ya enough i will send you location if there is anyone be ready to lose y/n come alone .

Taehyung - Don't dare to lay a finger on her , I will come alone .

*Call ended

Taehyung - My baby, i am going to kill that bitch ass whole ! I am going to make this upside down if anything happens to y/n .

Taehyung.pov I called my hyungs and informed about it . They were startled too . I said them I will go alone they were denying after lot of arguments they agreed but said they will be tracking and in any case of emergency they will come i agreed and that bitch sent me address and now I am ready to leave. I left from my office and went straight to my car.

 I left from my office and went straight to my car

Taehyung.Pov.i am driving to the location that ass whole sent . I am hella worried I have never felt this and I was never angry like these . I don't know what I will do that bitch when I see I will loose my control. My baby must be scared she already once took a gunshot instead of me. I can't afford to lose y/n . I drove with the fullest speed I could . I just hope my girl is safe ! I will make everyone to pay if anything happens to my girl . I am ready to even destroy this world for her. I will kill everyone even if there is scratch on her !

~Time skip~

Taehyung reached to the location, it was an old and abandoned building. It was still in progress, construction was still going on. Not caring Taehyung went into the building and started to search for y/n. Every floor and every room he was searching while shouting her name and finally when he heard some noise he barged the door and was shocked as fuck . He couldn't process what's going on. He was too shock to react the scene infront of him just made him shell shocked .