secret call

Tae - Yn please get yourself together...!

Yn just nods and go back to her room

Tae sighs and look at her going figure with pity.

A week has passed that incident became her nightmare, yn was traumatised. She couldn't reciprocate and was unable to accept the fact about death of her dear. She stopped visiting her workplace, she just stays in her room ... She know worth of food so she doesn't skip her meals . Meanwhile Tae is trying his best to bring old yn back . Although dead body found in building were none of joong ki .

Yn - Any update about him ?

Tae sighs and shake his head in denial.

Yn - Ahh damn it-

Her phone made sound indication there is call, she glanced at it and ignored it.

Tae - Pick it up Yn , it maybe important.

Yn - Ahh never mind its unknown caller .

Tae - you never know , now pick up .

Yn sighs frustratingly and picks up the call .

Yn (aggressively) - Hello !

                              ~ Silence ~

Yn - Fr- you gonna speak whoever you are ... Hello ? You know what I will just hang up

? - Hi yn ... It has been while right ? Well I was aware you must be missing me ... Aww Don't worry ..! I missed you too !!

Okay okay ! Yn skipped her heartbeat ... She was filled with terror she immediately recognised the voice and could not reciprocate the fact that she was actually talking to this person .

Yn - Wh- wha- what th-he f-fuc-k !?

Yn had a short conversation with that person still in terror .

Tae was standing there looking perplexed could not make out what is happening and yn's reaction arousing his curiosity. Tae went a bit closer, debating with himself whether to ask or not. After lot of debate in his mind he chose to stay silent and let her finish the conversation.

***

Tae was sitting on The bed checking on yn again and again as suggested by doctor he soaked his handkerchief and kept on Yn's head and kept changing in next 10 minutes. Yn slowly squinted her eyes and finally opened her eyes .

Tae - Yn, are You feeling well now ? You got unconscious while talking on phone its been more than hour .

Yn was trying to speak but her throat dried up .

Tae gave her some water and she gulped the water slowly calming her adrenaline which was running throughout her body . she silently looked at him for few minutes and he thought maybe she is taking time For processing that happened and tell it to him.

Tae - Yn its okay dont worry I am with you , no matter what you are my first priority. Just calm down right now we will will ho through this together and find solution to it, take your time love .

Yn got her breath hitched at that particular word but there was more things to give importance right now .

Yn slowly placed her hand on his pulling him closer and hugged him tightly and He hugged her back trying to console her, she broke down and started tearing up silently . Tae pulled her towards him and placed her on his lap and caressed her back and hair . She silently cried placing her head on his shoulder like a baby ... She right now needed this badly .

After next hour crying and consolation session she decided to finally speak ....

***