Twenty Eight. Reyes

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT – Reyes

|

✎

"OKAY, STAY SAFE OUT THERE" Sergeant Grey said finishing the morning briefing. Summer glanced over her T.O.'s normal seat next Bradford and Lopez, noticing the blonde wasn't there, she quickly raised her hand.

"Uh, my T.O. isn't here" Rossi pointed out.

Grey sighed, "Does anyone know where Reyes is?" He asked the officer.

"She went on a date last night" Lopez shrugged, "She might be running late" Grey nodded.

"Rossi work the front desk until Reyes gets here" The raven hair nodded her head.

...

"Where's mom?" Elena asked her aunt, placing the empty glass of milk on the counter. Gabriella sighed glancing at the clock in the living area.

"I don't know" Gabby replied, placing the empty glass in the sink. She pulled out here phone again and tried calling her older sister again.

"This is Vienna, leave a message" Her voicemail played again. Gabriella bit her lip worriedly. Gabriella knew this is something Vienna would never do even after a date, she sighed.

"Go get ready. We're going out" She told her niece. Elena looked at her confused.

"Where?"

"The police station, we're gonna find your mom" Elena nodded and quickly got out her chair and went to her room.

Vienna eyes flickered open. Her eyes felt like they we're on fire most likely due to the pepper spray, her hands were handcuffed to a chair as duck tape cover her mouth preventing the blonde from yelling or screaming out.

Vienna glanced around the room she was in, it looked like it was an abandoned warehouse or something. She looked over to her side and her gun, a pocket knife and a makeup bag type thing.

What the fuck?, Vienna thought to herself. She fought against the handcuffs on her wrists to no luck. Whoever the hell kidnapped her knew what they were doing, could it have been a criminal that she'd locked up looking for revenge?

Or even just some psychopath kidnapping women for fun?

...

Summer glanced up from the computer hearing a familiar voice by the main entry. She looked to the door and saw Gabriella and Elena Reyes. "Gabriella? Elena?" Rossi asked, stepping out from behind the front desk, "What are you two doing here?"

"Vienna didn't come home last night. We go worried and came here" Gabriella explained with a worried tone.

"Come with me" Summer told them, Gabriella nodded. The two followed her deeper into the station and over to Grey's off as Rossi knocked on the door. "Sergeant, Officer Reyes didn't come home last night"