Thirty Five. Friday

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE – Friday

|

✎

EDDIE WALKED INTO THE LIVING AREA early in the morning to check if Vienna was there since she wasn't in bed that morning which was a bit alarming. Eddie sighed.

"Vienna" Eddie dragged out her name. She turned around quickly and put the paint can on the floor.

"Morning" She grinned.

"V, what are you doing? It's 7 in the morning come back to bed" Eddie said to her walking over to her.

"No, it's my day off and I wanna finally paint the living room" She replied quickly.

He sighed, "How many cups of coffee had to had?" He asked her.

"...4" The brunette answered looking at the floor.

"Oh my God" Running his hand over his face.

"I'm so sorry but I needed the caffeine. So, can I continue my painting now?" She asked him, glancing over at the wall. He chuckled sightly and nodded.

"Yeah, have fun. I'm going back to bed"

...

Eddie took Elena and Christopher before going to work. After 2 hours Vienna finally finished painting the living area and was now coming down from a 'caffeine high'.

She grabbed Nova's dog lash getting ready to take her for a walk which was a way to get her mind off William's retrial and she was hoping she'd be able to over Zoom.

"Nova, come here!" Vienna exclaimed, shaking the treat box that always made Nova rush into the kitchen. Nova's rushing to the kitchen was cut off by a knock on the door has she started to bark.

Vienna sighed and walked over to the door and opened it, to see a woman stood there, "Hi. Can I help you?" The brunette greeted.

"I'm your neighbor. Karen Ward" The woman replied.

"Oh, yes, lovely to meet" Vienna said to her putting on a fake smile.

"So, I'm glad you guys finally moved in. You do know the neighborhood rules?" The blonde questioned. Vienna nodded humming out a 'yep', "So, that means your dog must be on a lead while outside" glancing at Nova sat by the door.

"Yes, I do. I actually can't talk right now. I'm gonna be late for work" Small lie.

"Oh, of course. I have good day" The women replied and walked away as Vienna closed the front door.

"I feel like she's gonna be a problem at some point" She said glancing down at Nova, "Right, let's go for a walk now" Before Vienna could walk away from the door there was another knock. She sighed. "Yes?" She asked, opening the door expecting to see the woman again. "Rossi?"