ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠 : 𝕄𝕚𝕩𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕟

Chapter eighteen

Chapter eighteen

_____

Imelda takes a seat at the table next to us, and grabs the cup of coffee that Ominis served himself earlier.

He notices that his drink has been stolen and protests in the direction of our friend, but it's too late, her lips are already on the container.

' Thanks Gaunt, I needed that. Can you serve me another one please ? ' She said, placing her chin in the palm of her hand.

' I - I'm going to have another cup. ' Ominis replies, looking for clean dishes.

Meanwhile my roommate fills a bowl with corn flakes, which she hastens to devour.

' By the way, everything is under control, the beast has been neutralized. ' She said, laughing sarcastically.

I notice that the handsome blond suddenly raises his head at the words of our friend.
Awesome...

I lightly kick Imelda in the shin and mouth a "STOP" in silence. The situation is already catastrophic enough, no need to include Ominis in this story.

Following my sudden and indelicate gesture, Reyes chokes on her breakfast.

' Why did you do that ?! '

I roll my eyes and let my body collapse on the table.
It's over, I'm not going to get out of this.

Against all odds, Gaunt does not remain unmoved and begs for explanations.

' Who is "the beast" ? ' He asks, frowning.

' Just a Slytherin student that we caught this morning having a duel with a Hufflepuff. '

Who knows, if I slightly modify the reality it might work. This is not a lie but a disguised truth !

' Since when do Hufflepuffs challenge members of our house ? It's completely absurd. ' Answers my comrade, shaking his head from left to right.

' Believe me, I know some of them who are fearless... '

Aslan's face immediately comes to my mind. I know that now that we have mutual knowledge of each other's existence, I will meet him frequently. He won't give me a second's respite, I'm sure of that. It remains to be hoped that his Head Boy does not choose him to take over next year.

' What are you talking about Y/n, Garreth is not a Hufflepuff. ' Imelda retorts, looking at me dubiously.

' So Weasley was there ? I do not understand... ' Said our friend while sighing loudly.