ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘 : ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕖-𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕤 𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕤𝕥

Chapter twenty

Chapter twenty

_____

❗This chapter contains explicit violence likely to offend the sensibilities of some readers❗

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Yet another information disclosed about me. Seriously, it will never end !

' I take it you still paid close attention to my discussion with Aslan. '

My friend lowers his head, ashamed of having let his curiosity get the best of him.

' Don't worry, I'm not angry. You are a fair person, I know I can trust you. ' I said, giving him a tender smile.
' I just don't want it to get out. Many consider it a great privilege to be part of this social class, but I see my condition as a curse. People wouldn't understand my point of view if they were to learn that. '

Amit nods silently, and we continue on our way to the Greenhouses.

The corridors are empty, no student wants to be late to class. Despite this little week of respite granted to us, we can still attend a few classes to improve ourselves further before the OWLs if we want to. It is true that it is only by practicing that one becomes perfect, reading books is not enough to know all the protocols to follow.

We reach the Ravenclaw Tower, and we take long white spiral staircases. Beautiful black railings follow the curve of the steps, and some walls have been hollowed out so that statues are placed there.

They are narrow and a little steep, but it is one of the most effective shortcuts to reach our final destination as quickly as possible.

Our footsteps are the only sounds that resonate in this large space, no other sound disturbs this absolute calm.

Having preceded Amit, I finish going down the steps before him and push open a wooden door that leads to a high hallway on the outside.
Everything is made of stone from the floor to the ceiling through the carved balustrades. Only the bright green ivy that seems to have taken over the columns for a long time adds a touch of color and life to this passage.

I fight against the idea of ​​stopping for a moment to observe the beautiful view that is offered to us over the Highlands and the black lake. Mrs. Garlick is as gentle as a lamb and will never punish a student for being late, especially at the end of the year. But I don't want to take advantage of this innate kindness and prefer to behave respectfully, which I would never do with Professor Shah.

We go through another door at the end of the gallery, and arrive in another staircase, wider and more colorful. Coats of arms in light tones of the four houses of our establishment cover the facades in bland colors on which are hung pretty lights.