Taking a Leap.

Eeehhh!!!" The squealing noise tinged her ears a bit as the noise came from her second best friend Lacey Braille, she dressed in a low-shoulder shirt that cropped her waist and hoisted her breasts to reveal high an show, that was her friend Lacey with her chocolate long hair placed in a up-down hair bun, her slender tan legs for reveal the right over the other places in a long slit cut skirt with a simple pair of flip flops on her just colored white toenails " Geez! Could you be any more louder Lace!" Snapped her very first best friend just sitting right beside Lacey at the garden table they chose to accompany themselves upon secretly in her families maze garden, a secret place she found as a child and it made to help Asuna slip through and out quickly through the brush.
Asuna Mongrel, she didn't give two-hell's what she wore around and she didn't mind either, she enjoyed her older friends more bold and wild attitude whenever she talked it made her feel a bit more envious towards her friend to try and be like her more in some way, instead of like Lacey who had natural curly hairs but Asuna had straight dirty blonde hair that just drawn at her shoulders she liked it a bit shoulder and would sometimes tease about our titles, but it just made her glimmer that someone didn't just bow down like usual like towards her brothers.

" Did you have to wear such a thing outside?" Lacey asked pointing with poking lips towards Asuna's more showing chest since she was only wearing a very very deep v-neck tank top with crossed on trouser snaps over her shoulders with some light baggy jeans hanging on her wide hips " whattt!" Asuna groaned rolling her golden eyes " hmph! Oh you aren't gonna listen to me" Helena giggled softly, she sat just over on the other side of the stone table watching as her two friends bantered back and forth between one another " Oh Helle!, I don't mean to move off track!" Lacey said with a smile " Oh? Well what was the news you wanted to tell me? Your letter seemed so exciting!" Helena smiled back, she had gotten just earlier to come to their secret place to speak about something, she had to slip around her two half brothers who never bore to mess with her, her nod clenching a little at the little memories it brought of when they would catch her...some she's never told her close friends who she thought of like sisters nowadays. Lace grinned as she dug through her little side purse flipping out between her fingers a little golden envelope even from the light it shined like actual gold " Wow! " Helena awed " what is that? Some sort of love letter again?" Asuna prodded " will you shut up!!"Lacey screeched glaring towards Asuna who poked her tongue and a wink in her direction " It's not a fucking love letter, you idiot! It's an invitation!" Helena giggled a little at Asuna and nodded to Lacey " What sort of invitation? I don't think there are any galas or tea parties going on" she tried to think, Lacey waved her hand and shook her head " No, No, it's an invitation...a invitation towards the greatest entertainment country in the world!" Asuna's eyes widened " shut the hell up! How did you get invited to Gran Tesoro!?" She asked almost about jumping out from her seat. It had Helena cocking her head a little with a confused look on her brow " sorry...?" Lacey gasped " Oh darling, your step mother is such a bitch but she has to mention Gran Tesoro!" She responded while her head sat on her palm but Helena just shrugged a little " hmph! Well darling! It's basically a giant castle boat with an inside kingdom almost of gold buildings that have all these gambling games and other entertainment, a pleasure all in one place...unattained or touched by the government!" As she grinned when she talked about it with a look that Helena never saw before and couldn't name but it had a light almost she could guess in her olive green eyes it just made Helena smile boastful for her friend Lacey when she spoke about it " Annnd for to mention! My father is a very high and talkative man...he got me an invitation with guests to bring along to come aboard!!" Asuna finally jumped from her seat as she shouted " Hell yeah!! Shit does that mean you're putting out?" Grinning towards Lacey who narrowed her eyes " fuckyou for including to think I would PAY out, and correct yourself!" She glared " Oh well it sounds fun, but what does that have to do with anything?" Lacey and Asuna seemed to stare at her with pausing looks with silence between one another until Lacey shouted " Are you joking!!?" Helena chuckled softly with her head cocked side " Helle, I know it's been a bit but don't tell you forgot your birthday!" As her two friends had big large smiles on their faces towards her, her silver-blue eyes slowly becoming wide as the realization popped, had she really forgotten about her birthday? She spent few with her friends and some just being alone and trapped in her little tower further from her family she never really explored much of her kingdom since people avoid her at best and don't wish to have her come into any of their stores.