Pushing the Limit

"hope your daughter isn't as troublesome as she's been worth trying to find!" The harsh cold voice of Big Mom exclaimed towards Helena's Father and step-mother, her step-mother was trying to hold a calm collective look but her uneasiness towards Big Mom was clear not that Big Mom really cared to notice, her father spoke " it was not for our intentions to keep her such a secret for so long as we had…her mother wished-" he was cut off " What about her mother, yes! This wife of yours next to you surely couldn't have produced such a doll-like beauty when she has two ugly sons already!" Big Mom insulted forwardly, her head leaning upon her elbow as she stared down at them " Ah!-" her step mother gasping shock from such a insult, she was stopped with a look from her husband, she frowned deeply and gazed towards the floor with her brows knitted tightly together , her husband spoke again " Helena's mother died at a young age, she wouldn't remember exactly when but I believe it to be when she was 3…I had been away during some trade business when her mother had died" his face twitched a little when speaking about his late-wife but nothing else towards a look of grief of speaking about her either, Big Mama raised her brow a little bit grinning a little " I see…of course you had to make sure your lineage was carried on another way, Ha!" She gave a large bursted laugh which made him cringe a little but he remained calm a little bit.

Just a little down the hall

Katakuri gaze a sideway down glance towards Helena who was silently staring forward as they were walking at least she was trying to keep her focus forward but he could tell her eyes were also straining to gaze up his way, they both hadn't said anything since they had left the Garden room, Brulee had left through one of the mirrors to deal with business on her island even though he wished she sort of stayed around, he could sense her awkwardness of not wanting to ask him a bunch of questions or she was just trying to be polite in not asking him anything at all, but at the moment for her it wasn't time to start riddling him with any sort of questions, she was about to step before his mother longer then she what's been before they were interrupted by a stow away, Katakuri gave a quick cough before speaking " My mother is going to want to see your powers, and she'll get whatever way to get you to reveal them, whatever you had done that one night will do just fine" Helena quickly gazed up at him with a worried look " I-i don't know if I can…I don't know if I have that same control it's more useful under moonlight" She tried to exclaim quickly but he shook his head " that is just your blocker..your devil power has more then just being controlled under one thing, you are its master body, you have the real control" Helena's eyes got a little bit big at his small kind advise about the devil fruit, she had never received any sort of word of help but since she's basically surrounded by devil fruit users who better to know then another devil fruit user " I see.." Helena muttered, looking forward as they were coming to two very large doors. She felt an eerie sense of fear just staring at them, was this where Big mom was beyond the other side of the doors, he noticed her panicked look frowning a look down towards her but he couldn't really speak of anything to really comfort her.

The doors opened for them both, Helena held a frozen look to see both her father and step-mother in the throne room along with a familiar yellow jacket male with a grinning smile upon his face, was his name Perospero? Helena nervously frowned, Katakuri gave a gentle tap upon her backside giving her a nudge to move which she promptly did allow her own feet to move her forward, his careful glove fingers kept upon the back of her neck as they walked forward inside, Big Mama seemingly noticing as well as she smiled grinning like " Mamamama! Helena, so good to finally be able to have this actual time to get a full look at you now, no more distractions!" Helena nervously smiled at the giant woman as she spoke about how Asuna had basically caused such a stir, she never asked Katakuri what happened to her after she had left with Brulee but she was sort of scared of the answer.
" Mmm she does have a doll-like face, Mama!" Perospero spoke, giving a quick lick of his lips with his tongue as he gazed at Helena. Katakuri tightened his brow together as he glared towards his older brother as he could see how he eyed Helena so idly, he had seen it much before, both brothers giving glaring looks towards one another. Her father stepped forward raising a hand out to Helena which made her a bit stunned but she gave out her hand towards his, he pulled a tug forward at her hand pulling her to him like a close hug then he whispered to her ear " Show this emperor of the sea your powers, let her see what a monster you truly have inside you, if not and she deems you unworthy fit to her liking I'll make sure your thrown into the deepest gutter pit…nobody will ever find you Helena.." her eyes becoming slowly wide with a pale unnerved look at her fathers harsh stabbing words, she remained silent and shaken a little bit " Don't cause a scene Helena!" He hissed in a low whisper then turned himself back around to her side, squeezing her wrist tightly, painfully even then releasing her hand at her side " Come Helena, return to your step mothers arms!" Her step mother called with arms raised out holding out for a hug that she didn't really look like she really wanted to, Helena frowned but bit her inner lip, her gaze giving a little look back to Katakuri who had been watching the entire scene display and he didn't seem to hold any different facial expression other than his cold calm demeanor.