🤍Character Reference🤍

The picture is a little picture of what she'd look like but not in total exact detail but pretty close, the bio gives detail of M/c though

The picture is a little picture of what she'd look like but not in total exact detail but pretty close, the bio gives detail of M/c though. Enjoy ( credits to the artist)

Name: Helena Leones

Nickname: Moon Devil; a nickname she proclaimed on her 16th birthday from an accident.

Age: 23 years old

Height:5'5 1/2 ( she sometimes has a hard time with her size in certain situations)
Hair color: when Helena had been born she was given the most loveliest pink colored hair that was similar close to her own mothers hair color, however when she had come to obtain her devil fruit powers the moon had captured her hair into a White Pink, a known rumor that when she stands under the moon it shines bright like the moonlight over a calm body of water.
Eye color: Silver-Blue. But in certain lights they shine like an Opalescent.

Personality: She's always been heard as having a happy sprite about her whenever others were around her, friendly and honest as she could try to be at least when it came to certain others, she's a little naive and gullible which is her weakness but she tries her hardest to fix her problem of weakness.

Devil fruit: unknown of how she obtained such a devil fruit power or what it's actual power purpose is but it has something to do with the Moon, the fruit being called by others who heard rumor of such a fruit Tsuki Tsuki No Mi; it's hard to explain what the power is but Helena had revealed to show she had the full power of the moon, gravitational the pull & thrust-the ability of Stars. She has no control over it when she goes into a "white spot."

Location: She lives upon a middle-class level island that isn't much of a tourist destination for travelers upon the Seas. Her family is known for its Brass jewelry that are detailed with finest gems and different colored diamonds that are from her Step-mother's family mines.

Family-
Biological Mother: Deceased: Helena does not recall her birth mother very much, but it's supposed that her mother had given her the devil fruit as a punishment for her Father for his adulterous behavior with another woman.
Biological Father: Alive: Her father only wished to have sons but after birthing Helena, he was sorely disappointed; he does care for her in his own way, but his lineage needed sons. After Helena's mother died tragically with a broken heart, he remarried shortly and got two son's from his second marriage.
Step-Mother: Alive: her step-mother comes from a decent wealthy family that helped bring more notice to her family's Island home, using the mines from her step-mother's homeland to retrieve different jewels to combine with her islands metal weaving skills
Half Brother(s): Alive: Her brothers are younger than her but they definitely do not act like it for her, her step-mother likes to always tell them in reminding that she is 'nothing' and that she's 'just a pawn' for diplomacy. Even being two normal humans they still cause terror amongst the people especially women who reject them on courting. Vermeil & Garth

Friends:
Asuna Mongrel- Helena met Asuna on accident when she was only 8 years old and trying to escape from being pointed at by her step-mother and taunted by others around her home, Helena found herself upon the end shores of the island where she was followed by a few older street children but before they could inflict harm upon her, like a instant flash they were taken down by a 10 year old girl who came out of the brush like lightening. Ever since that day, they've been best friends since. She likes to place herself as more of a tomboy than a lady.

Lacey Braille's- Helena had only Asuna outside of her home but seeing as she had no close friends when it came to court. Her step-mother felt embarrassed that Helena would never speak with most of the court girls who would visit since some rumors about Helena have gone around that her powers are a scary force to reconcile with, so most of the young girls prefer to keep their own distance, until a young 13-year old Lacey comes bounding towards Helena with an arm slinging around her own, Lacey has never judged Helena for her devil fruit powers and wanted to be friends with Helena since day 1 of her arrival. Lacey is more the outgoing fashion type who likes to go over the hedge wall instead of staying in the maze of her life.