Curse this Devil Fruit!.

Mentioned of Sexual assault & Possible Suicide attempt, If you are sensitive to this sort of thing please skip ahead from the scenes.

Helena held a fixed look as she felt the wrapped close hands of Garth at her behind " G-Garth? I-I thought you-you were with mother and father?" She asked trying to hold her emotional stutter, he chuckled getting close to her left ear so his hot breath was breathing down her open neck " there a complete bore, there arguing over you right now last I heard" her eyes widen a bit from the news but she shook her head, it probably wasn't even a good argument that father was arguing about with that woman, Garth was leading her towards the dance floor of the rooftop garden, his one hand resting against her waist an the other he took her hand, basically holding it in a grip " let me go Garth" Helena muttered trying to not cause a stir or any look upon them, he just gave another chuckled laugh as he responded " Dear sister it doesn't look great to see you not so wrapped up in coverings, mother was always jealous of...how much you filled out" he teased with a familiar tone she recognized, they were moving through the room with a glide waltz.
She didn't wish to start a scene, so she overstepped a bit right upon his foot with the bottom of her heel " Dammit!" Garth cursed, releasing her hand on waist, Helena was able to turn around an escape gathering her dress so she didn't step upon the most beautiful things she's ever worn " Grrr, that bitch.." Garth muttered with a snarled expression, he followed with a quick walk pace after, he hadn't drawn that someone had watched the scene.

Helena could almost hear her heart racing inside her chest cavity, the heels were a bit taller than what she was had to so she couldn't really run without feeling like she was going to buckle on one of her ankles, she was in a secluded area of the rooftop, she hadn't realized she had moved so far away from the party ' Lacey always told me I was not good a directions' she frowned sadly as she thought of her best friend ' Where did you even go Asuna?' Her face changed to worry as she wondered what could have happened to her friend, she didn't see her in the crowd, could she have gotten captured already?.
Helena leaned herself against the stone pillar having to catch herself ' you couldn't have gotten captured..' She thought,  her back turned the other way, Helena never expected as her body was smashed against the pillar " Gaaah!!" She cried out painfully " that was a dirty little trick!" Garth hissed into her ear, Helena flayed her hands around, trying to claw her fingers into him to get him to get off her, it just earned her half sibling to be annoyed " Enough of that!!" He shouted at her, taking both her hands and holding them with one arm at her backside " Garth enough of this, I'll scream if you don't release me!" Helena yelled but he grinned at her " Please Hele, who's going to hear? The party is so loud not even your outbursts will be heard" his free hand roaming around the front of her dress, her body shaking underneath him as she held a haunted look " G-Ga-garth...I-I'm your sister...y-you can't" She was starting to lose it, his hand was pulling up her dressing, his rough dry hands were feeling around the inside of her thighs it was making her skin crawl an a sickening feeling was growing in the bottoms of her stomach " Have you ever heard of keeping it close to the family?...the celestial dragons can be in question of how close they keep it, they don't mingle with the common folk, and I hardly believe they keep their bastards from their slaves they use plentiful, basically sister If I take whatever innocence our father sees that you have left that's worth anything, blaming a common servant and your whorish life secrets...you'll have to be cast aside" his face burying in the backside of her neck, his lips kissing along her back collar, her eyes closed tightly as she tried to ignore his kissing,  his hands finally found the frontal of her underwear " no!!" Helena cried out the tears running down her cheeks, he grinded his hips against her which she could feel a hard poking pushing against her back " Mmmhm you smell even lovely!" He breathed in huskily, moaning into her ear from his grinding,  her head was trying to jerk away but she couldn't move as far away but Garth pressed even harder Against the stone pillar " Struggle as you will...no one is going to come.." he whispered again to her ear, taking a hard bite at her earlobe which she painfully whimpered.