Goverment's worry

Name/Onel P.O.V.
I am in Dressora and i will become the queen. Me and Doffy we will get marry in two months. I am so happy.
Now everyone knows me as Onel Delord because as (f/n) (l/n) i had a lot of enemies and only Doffy knows my true identity and the goverment.
My bussiness with F-devil fruits are going perfect. I have leave Oliver in charge and once time a month i am going to the island to check how the work is going.
I lean and kiss softly Doffy. "Doffy, wake up..." I wishper and pet his blond hair.
"My love... five more minutes." He mumbles in the mood i want to sleep more.
My fingers make a travel on his chest playfull. "Doffy... it's morning. You have so many duties and---..." He grabs me, pulls me on his hug and covers my mouth with his palm.
"Shshshsh... i want to pass more time with my queen. Now let's sleep a little more." He says and makes his grabs tighter.
I blush...
Knoc knoc
"Young Master, Your Highest. You have to wake up. The goverment's people are here and waiting you." A servant informs us.
"Doffy. Come on. They are waiting for us." I mumur and try to free myself.
"Five more minutes." He mumbles. I rolle my eyes and move my fingers and with strings i move his hands and make him to stand up.
"(F/n)! Don't use my abilities against me." He glares.
"But Doffy you didn't give me another choose." I say and i wear a long (f/c) dress.
He hugs me from behind and massage my breast.
"Doffy... Not now. They are waiting us." I turn and kiss his lips softly.
"Fufufu~" he laughs, i bring his shirt, he pass his hands into the sleevess and i am backling his shirt.
"Fufufu~ so lucky to have you." He cups my cheek. I kiss his cheek and go to the bathroom to brush my blue hair.
"Doffy, dress up." I tell him.
"Fufufu~ Fine."
As long as i am brushing my hair and he is dressing up.
"Why are they here?" I ask him.
"Fufufu~ no idea. They said it is important."
"If they ask me again if i have find a formula about logia F-devil frutis i will slash them in half." I say pissed off.
"Fufufu~ my sweet and precious (f/n)." He comes and wears on my neck my necklace. That necklace was the first jewel which Doffy had gifted to me. (The golden necklace with the ruby from the first book.)
"Thank you, my king." I hug his neck.
"Fufufu~ everything for my queen." He leans and captures my lips. I smile in the kiss and return.
Knoc knoc
"Young Master?" Baby 5's voice hears.
"We are coming!" He yells pissed off.
"They don't leave me to pass time with my queen." He wears his pink feather coat and we walk out of the room.
"Good morning Baby 5." I say.
"Good morning Onel. Good morning Young Master."
"Fufufu~ good morning."
Baby 5 says. "They are waiting on the pool."
Doffy passes his arm on my waist and we are walking at the pool. They are sitting on the table and having a coffee or tea.
"Welcome in Dressrosa." I tell them.
The one of two of them stands up, takes and kiss the back of my hand.
"Ms. Delord. Nice to see you again." He says with a flirty mood.
Doffy glares to him and the man sits down again.
We sit down and Mary comes and serves us coffee for Doffy and tea for me.
"Thank you Mary." I smile to her.
"You are welcome, Your Highest." She says kindly.
"Do you need me something else, Young Master?" She asks.
"Fufufu. You can go." He says.
One of the man talks.
"Doflaming, Onel we scare that Joker is very close to find Onel's labs and he will try to destroy it."
I take a sip of my tea and awnser calmy. "Don't worry. Whatever happened no one can find it."
"Fufufu~ we will have our eyes open." He smirks.
The good is they have no idea about Doffy is the Joker.
"Ms. Delord maybe the Joker will try to find you---..."
I cross my arms and cut him. "But i though my name and my bussiness is a top secret, aren't they?" I narrow my eyes.
"O--of course they are." He starts to sweat. I like when that is happening.
"Fufufu~ if that Joker or anyone else try to hurt my queen they will have to deal with me." He rolles his tongue around his lips with his own way. Yes, maybe he is creepy and scary but i love him.
"Ms. Onel did somebody of Joker's men ever tried to talk to you, to learn informations or something...?"
"So you scare of him so much?" I smirk.
"He has caused a lot of troubles by selling smile to Kaido and other pirates."
"No, he never came close to me."
"If you learn something for Joker tell us."
"Fufufu. Don't worry, we will."

Time skip
I am on the castle's lab and try new formulas.... boo nothing. What ever i have think it fails... maybe it's impossible to someone create a logia F-devil fruit.
Knoc knoc
"Who is it?" I ask.
The door opens and Doffy comes inside.
"What my queen is doing?" He hugs me from behind and bites my neck.
"D--Doffy... i am trying to find how to create logia's but..."
"Fufufu~ i am sure you will find it." He kisses my neck and massage my breast.
"D--Do...---ffy... hah..." I moan when his hand go and teases me lower.
"N--no here... please."
"Fufufu~ but i will miss you."
I turn and give him a glance. "Why where are you going?"
"Fufufu~ to Sabaody to check the auction house."
"Isn't that the place where they are selling slaves?"
"It is."
"And why are you need a slave??? You have so many men and servants under you!!!" I yell angry.
"No, no my lovely Onel... i will go to check if the works are fine."
"O-okay then... i will wait for you to come." I tell him and attack his lips.
"Fufufu..." he bites my lips and hugs me tighter.