Do what you want with my body

Doflamingo P.O.V.
I wake up and see my queen is still sleeping... Fufufu~ i disappointed her last night, i think she had prepared a surprise for me. All those candles and let's see...
I lift carefully the fabric of her robe to not wake her up... Fufufu~ so hot. I open her robe and see her beautiful body to wearing a new black short night dress and mhm... fufufu i can see her nipples through the fabric. Fufufu~ so stupid to lost it.
I take her on my hug and my hands travel all of her sexy body. My hand stay and i am toying with her womanhood.
"Mhm... D-Doffy... what are you doing?" She mumurs sleepily.
"Fufufu~ did i tell you how beautiful you are?" I lick her neck and after bite it.
"S-stop... i am still sleeping, wait---mhhmmm." I cut her with a kiss. She is kissing back and hugs my neck. I lick her lips and bite them, she moans and allows me to take the control. I am fighting with her tongue and she decides to play. She breaks the kiss and go lower. (F/n) undos my pants and pulls them down and i kick them away. But before she done another move i bring her up and massage her breast.
"Huh~..." she moans so pretty.
"Fufufu~ my jealous queen..." i lick her ear and toying her nipples.
"D-Doffy... huh~" she moans my name and shivers. I like that so much. I lay and bring her upside down on me.
My head between her legs and her head between mine.
I grab her butt and massage it and she massages my d*ck with her soft hands.
Both of us are licking on the sensitive place.

Name/Onel P.O.V.
I am sucking and he is eating me... both of us become wetter and moan. So hot... i am sucking harder and he is biting me... i put out his tool of my mounth and lay on top of him and kiss his lips. His tongue comes in my mouth and we share a hot and passionate kiss.
Doffy hugs my waist and comes inside me... i break the kiss and moan from pleasure... "Ahhhh~"
"Fufufu~ so beautiful and cute." He sings and he is moving inside me.
I give him the permission to do whatever he wants. "D--Doffy..."
"Fufu~ my lovely Onel?"
"Y--..you can do what you want with my body... hahh..."
He smirks, rolles his tongue around his mouth and spin us and now he is on me and become rougher. I am shivering, sweating, blushing, crying and moaning from pleasure...
He is hitting my spot so hard. "Huhh~ D--Doffy... not so hard... i--it hurts." I cry a little.
"Fufufu~ my sweet and precious queen." He is hitting rough but now he is more carefull and leaving love marks on my neck and massaging my breast.
"Huh~... aaa~ amazing!"
"Fufu~ huh... so amazing!" He moans too.
We are moving faster and hitting harder.
"D--Doffy.. aaa... i ... i am ready." I say and hug him.
"Me ... aaa ... too."
"You... aaa sound like a cat... aaa." I tease him in my moans.
"You... aaa.... too."
All that tense on our bodies is ready to come out. So hot, so hard, so fast, so lovely.
"DOFFYYYYYYY!!!!!" I scream his name.
"(F---/).....MHMM!" He screams but i cover his mouth to my real name don't be heard on the palace. Our flavors explodes inside me... feel so good... and Doffy removes his big member carefully off me.
He lays next to me and pulls up the covers on me...
I am breathing and blushing. We turn both on our sides and look each other.
He is petting my cheek and my blue locks with his fingers. I look at him inside his sky blue eyes and smile.
He smiles softly, like he is smiling only to me, and whisper. "Fufufu~ no one can replace you. You are unque my queen. Sweet and precious (f/n) and of course only mine."
I am blushing and smiling back to him softly. "I belong to you, my king."
"Fufufu~ so happy to hear that, my queen."