A new member on Donquixote family

Name/Onel P.O.V.
"Where are you going, Your Highest?" Gladius asks me.
"I am going to the market. Do you want to come?" I tell him.
"Sure, Your Highest." He awnsers me. I know Doffy put him to take care me as long as he is missing.
We are walking on the market. "Gladius i want your opinion. I want to buy a gift for Doffy but i don't know what. Do you have any idea?"
"Queen Onel... i don't know... let me think..." He scrathes his head.
"Do you think he will like a good book?" I wonder.
"That's a good idea, Your Highest." He nods.
"Yes, it is." I smile and enter the book store.... hmm i think and somthing else... yes i will buy a book and .... He will love them.

Time skip-The night
I undress and take out of the bags my new night dress and the candles. I wear the black short night dress with red bows... i look myself in the mirror... ehhh well... mhmm... my nipples are seen through the fabric. Well it's only for my king and i am sure he will like it. I decorate the candles on the room... where i put the lighter... i am looking on my bags.... Find it! I light them up and lay on the bed. I take a seducive pose and i am waiting for him.
.............
.............
.............
I am waiting and waiting... he said he would come early. Where is he?
Suddenly, i hear buzzes from outside.
"What is that?" I think out loud and stand up from the bed, wear quick my red robe and run outiside to check what is happening.
I hear Doffy's voice from the dinning room. I don't enter the room because the edge of my eye catches something. I hide behind of the door.
"Fufufu~ this is Samantha the new member of Doquixote family." Doffy introduces a tall woman with red long curls, blue eyes and a very attractive body. Big boobs, thin waist and big ass. She is wearing black shorts, black high heels, a purple blouse which shows off her big breasts and on her belt is hanging a sword... Ohhh! I know that woman... i know her very well... What does she want here? When Samantha show up in my life always something bad is going to happen. Did Doflamingo say earlier the new member of Doquixote family? Did he let her to join us? Did he have any idea who is Samantha? Always she is causing troubles and i am sure she is preparing something dirty. This is her nature... i have to warn Doffy for that bitch.
......
What that woman is doing to my king??? She hugs him and kisses his cheek and .... giving him playfull looks. Now you will see Samantha time for revenge.
I move my fingers and my strings cause her to fall down on the floor.
"Ouch! What did just happen?" She is wondering and stands up.
I walk inside... i hope to doesn't understand who i am.
"Doffy welcome back." I say, run on him and hug him tight.
"I've missed you so much." I lean and peck his lips.
"Fufufu~ i miss you to my queen." He leans and whispers on my ear. "Why do you come out of our room by wearing the robe? I don't want anyone else to watch the beauty of your body."
"I was just worry for you." I whisper back.
His fingers pet my cheek. "Fufufu~ my sweet and precious Onel. I have to introduce someone." He tells me and shows me the red hair woman.
"This is Samantha. She was a pirate who get caught on Sabaody and she is a very skillful mechanic." He explains.
Yes, of course. If she was a pirate, i am the fleet admiral... What a lier! What does she want?
"And Samantha this is my queen... Onel."
"Nice to meet you queen Onel." She greets with respect. That means she didn't recognize me because of my new apperiance. That's good.
"Nice to meet you too Samantha. Welcome to our family." I smile to her. Be sure, i will unmask your dirty plans when i will find them out.
"Thank you, you are very kind." She smiles back.
"Fufu~ Baby 5 show to Samantha her room."
"Yes, Young Master." She awnsers him.
"Good night." I tell them.
"Good night, Your highest. Good night Young Master." They say and leave the room. After a while and everybody else leave and i stay alone with Doffy.
He hugs my waist and brings me close to him. I rest my hands on his torso.
"Fufu~ i didn't know you are so jealous." His finger touches my chin and his lips come closer.
I am blushing. "What are you mean?"
I can feel his hot breath on my lips. "Fufu~ you made her to fall, am i wrong?" He pecks my lips.
I whisper. "Maybe yes, maybe not."
"Fufu~ let's go to sleep. I am tired."
"What? I--i i had...." I feel disappoitment. He touches his finger on my lips.
"Fufu~ i am sorry but i am really tired."
"O-okay. I can understand. You had a long journey. Did you want a massage or a hot bath?" I ask him.
"Fufu~ no, thank you. I only want to sleep now." He says and we are walking to our room.
First time this is happening. Usually he wants us to have fun on the nights and if he didn't sometimes, he had never said before no to my massage. Why? This is weird. Did he had fun with someone else and now he doesn't want or is he sick? Weird.... oh come on myself relax. He must be just tired. He did not have a reason to lie to me. I am just overthinking that. He is tired. That's all... or not...