The little successor

Baby 5
All of us wake up from a noise and go out to the hall to see what's wrong. We see Young Master and a doctor.
"Doffy? Why the doctor is here?" Diamante asks him yawning. I am rubbing my eyes. I want to sleep. But if someone needs me? I must to help.
"I am here for the queen." The doctor awnsers and go inside the room to check if she is alright.
"Young Master? What happened to the queen?" I ask in worry.
He doesn't awnser and rest his back on the wall. He is looking the ceilling, arms cross and he has a worried and thoughtful look. I know queen Onel is mean a lot to Young Master...

Name/Onel P.O.V.
"So doctor... what I have?" I ask the doctor.
"Your Highest, can I make you some questions?"
"Of course."
"You told me those days you are feeling dizzy and earlier you done a puke. Do you eat a little more those days?"
"Yes. How do you know it?... It's that? Should I eat less?" I ask him.
He smiles to and packs his stuff. "No, Your Highest. In your situation you have to eat a lot."
I blink. "What is my situation doctor? Should I have to worry?"
"No. You are 100% healthy." He tells me.
"Then why all that happened?"
He smiles wider. "Congratulations, queen Onel!"
"For what?"
"You will become a mother."
"What? Am I pregnant???" I am so surprised. I never had thought before to become a mother...
"Yes, queen Onel. I wish you the best."
"T---thanks..." Oh my God! I am pregnant! I can't believe it. I pet my belly... Inside me I have my baby. I've never met my mother because she died on my birth. I whisper and look my belly. "I promise you. I will done everything for you. I will try my best to become the perfect mum for you. Okay my sweety?" I am smiling. I am so happy. Maybe this baby is giving me a chance to become a better person. I want to be a mum. I want to give life to a small cute creature who will calling me 'mommy'.
"That's very sweet, Your Highest. A kid always is happiness."
I smile to him. "Thank you doctor. You made me very happy with that. Good night and I am sorry for waking you up in the middle of the night."
"No, problem, Your Highest. Good night." He says and goes out of the room.
I hug my belly. "My little baby. Mum loves you a lot."

Doflamingo P.O.V.
Why it is taking so much time? Is something serious? I don't want to lose my queen... no, never again. I am ready to do everything for her.
The door opens and the doctor comes out of the room. I go near him.
"How is she???"
He is smiling. "Don't worry Young Master. Both of them are healthy.
I blink. "Both of them???" Onel and...???
"Congratulations! The queen is---"
I cut him and shake him from his shoulders anxious. "What?!? How is she?!?!?"
"Young Master relax. The queen is pregnant."
"Whaaaaaat?!?!?!?" All the Donquixote family act.
I leave the doctor and I am shocked.
"You will become a father. Good night everyone." He greets and leaves.
"A father?!?!" All of them yell.
"Yes." I hear my sweet Onel. I spin and see her. She is smiling and blushing. She hugs me. "We gonna have a baby."
I don't know how to act. A baby???
She realeses me from her hug, walks one step back and looks up at me. "Doffy? Aren't you happy?" She is disappointed in that thought.
I take a breathe. I knee in front of her, hug her waist and give a soft kiss on her belly. "Hey my little successor." After I look up at her, hug her and spin her on the air.
She giggles. She is so happy. If that baby makes my queen so happy then I am ready to become a father... and now Dressrossa will have a successor for the throne. My successor... my little son or daughter.
"Fufufu~ I love you so much." I laugh and capture her soft lips. She is kissing back and her fingers are petting my blond hair.
I break the kiss and let her to breathe. She is blushing and has a sweet smile on her lips. "I love you too. You have no idea how happy you are making me." She hugs me and hide her face on my chest. I pet her blue curls and whisper to her. "Remember...? Everything for my queen."
"Awwww~~~" The others acts and I nod to them to go back to sleep. I want to share the momment with my sweet queen and the my precious successor.