Safe and the little successor

Doflamingo P.O.V.
"Don't touch me. Get off of me. Leave me alone." I hear cries. I see an air ballon and I know that voice very well. I glare my fist and from my anger the veins are popping like mad.
"Stop touching me!!!" A louder cry hears. "Don't look at me here! It's so embarassing... No! Stop teasing!"
You are dead now! How did that woman dare to make my queen cry!!!!!!????!!!! I fly to the air ballon. I see my lovely Onel is crying, she is tied up with chains, wearing a sexy outfit. She is laying on air ballon floor and on her is Samantha and she is teasing her in the place who I am the only allowed to touch her.
I stop Samantha with my strings.
"What the hell? I can't move!" Samantha gets surprised.
"Doffy!" My queen smiles.
"What the f*ck!??! Doflamingo!" Samantha glares.
"You know whoever is hurting my family they don't have a good end. Espacially, if they make my sweet and precious queen cry." My anger grows inside me.
"Bastard! She is mine!" Samantha yells and try to get out of my strings.
I lift my hand and slice her with strings. That stupid bitch. She will never touch me queen or anyone else. Fufu.
I go to my Onel.
"Doffy..." She is smiling but still I am watching her tears.
I look around for her chain key. I open a bag and find it.
Her (e/c) eyes are looking carefully my moves. I unlock the chains and she hugs me tight with cries. I hug her and rub her back.
"I knew you will come for us. Thank you Doffy." She is crying and hugs me tighter.
"You are save now. I promise to both of you. I will never let that happend again."
"Doffy..."
"Yes, Onel."
"I love you."
"I love you too. I promise I will keep you safe."

Time skip-After nine mounth.
Name/Onel P.O.V.
"Aaaaaaaa!"
"Stay strong, Your Highest. Take small and fast breathes." The doctor tells me.
I hear him and do what he says.
I am sweating and it hurts. Come on my little. We can make it.
"Aaaaaaa!" I scream. Why my little can't come out quickly?
Mary, my maid, sweeps my temple from the sweat.
"Thanks Mary. Aaaaa!"
"Your Highest we are close. Just a little longer." The doctor tells me.

Doflamingo P.O.V.
We are outside of our room. All of us we are waiting the little successor.
"Aaaaa! Come on!" I am hearing my sweet Onel. She is screaming from pain hours now. I smirk. I know how happy she will be when the baby will born.

Name/Onel P.O.V.
"One more try, Your Highest. You can make it." The doctor tells me.
I push one more with all my strength and...
"Wouaaa wouaaa wu wu wouaaaaaaaaaa." I hear a weak cry. My body feels so powerless but when I see my little baby it is like I feel strong again.
"It's a boy." The doctor smiles and he cuddles him in a blanket.
I open my arms and he gives him in my hug. He is so little and cute. I am ready to cry from happiness.
"Welcome my son." I can't take my eyes off him. He is a little cute creature and he is my son.
He is not crying anymore. He relaxes in my hug.
"Mommy loves you a lot." I hug him a little tighter. This is the happiest day of my life. His eyes is still close and I think he falls asleep in my arms.
The door opens and I lift my head and see my king and all the Donquixote family. Everyone is looking the baby and me. My king is smiling to me and I smile back.
"Our son. Donquixote Rafael." I say and my look returns to little Rafael. He is sleeping so peacefully in my hug.
Doffy comes next to me. "Fufufu~ hello Rafael. Welcome." And looks down our son.
"Do you want to hold him?" I ask him.
"I--I... don't know if..." he doesn't know how to react. I give him carefully Rafael to his hands.
"I am sure he will be very happy with that." I smile to my king.
"He is so small." He looks at him. I can understand his awkwardness. I giggle. I think it's the cutest moment.
He laughs. "So, this my son. Donquixote Rafael. The prince of Dressrossa and my successor. Fufufu~."

                 THE END.