The king's sensitive spot

Name/Onel P.O.V.
I am on my lab. I know exactly how i will uncover her. I will make her to tell the truth.
I am making the 'truth potion', it is a drink that if you drink it, you will tell the true without to control it.
This is not the first time which i am making it but it is very difficult and I have to be careful because one mistake and boom.

Samantha P.O.V.
So happy which i am responsible for queen's safety. I meet Baby 5 and ask her.
"Baby 5, do you know where is the queen?"
"She is on her lab." She tells me.
"Her lab?" I didn't know that the queen is a doctor or a scientist or something... that's kind of intresting.
"Okay. Where is it?" I ask.
"At the end of the hall but no one is allowed to go in exept from the queen and Young Master." She informs me.
I raise an eyebrown. "Eee? Why?"
"I don't know." She says simply and go back to her works.
So, queen Onel is a mystery, maybe she has to do with Doflamingo's dirty plans... mhmm... i need to learn more.

Name/Onel P.O.V.
I am almost done... one more drop of that and it's ready... carefully, carefully... i can do it.
I need only one small drop...
Suddenly, i feel dizzy and my eyes cloud for a moment.
"No!" It fall more!
Boom!
It explodes and the room is full of smoke.
I am coughing and open quick the door. The smoke comes out of the lab and I. I am coughing and try to keep my balance, I feel so dizzy.
"Queen Onel, are you okay?" Samantha runs and helps me to stand on my feet.
My cough is not stopping and I am ready to pass out.
"Onel?!?" Doffy comes as fast as he can and picks me up (bridal style).
"My queen, what happened?" He says in horror.
I talk weakly. "I am just feeling dizzy and earlier i done a mistake and... you know boom."
"How are you feeling now?" Doffy asks.
"I am still dizzy."
"I will go you on the bed, you need rest my queen." He says worried, his grab becomes a little tighter and kisses the top of my head.
I pet his cheek. "Thank you, my king. So lucky to have you." I smile softly and he relaxes a little. He is looking at me and walking to our room. Maybe a lot of you think that Doffy is a mad man and very dangerous but with me he is very fond and overprotective. He will never allow to anyone to hurt me. I am so happy for he choose me as his queen even if in the begging I was feeling disgust for him. Maybe I run away from him once but now I am not planning to leaving his side. I want to be the one who is making him happy.

Samantha P.O.V.
So... i really didn't expect that. Doflamingo can be very fond for his queen. I think queen Onel is his sensitive spot. I can use that fact. Oh well, i think i found my plan to succed my goal. Hehe~
But what a pity for the queen. I like her so much.

Name/Onel P.O.V.
Doffy leaves me gently on our bed. He sits on the edge of the bed and covers me with the blankets.
"Thank you Doffy. I am already feeling better." I tell him.
He pets my head, leans and kisses my cheek soflty.
"What is that? I want here." I point my lips and talk lowly.
He whispers. "Please take care. You mean a lot of to me." and his lips lock with mine.