Samantha runs away and the queen is sick

Name/Onel P.O.V.
"Your Highest? Are you okay?" Samantha asks me and I sit up on the couch.
I rub my temple. "My head hurts... what happened?" I ask dizzy.
"You pass out. Do you want an aspirine?" Vanessa asks me.
"Yes, please." Ouch... my head...
"Maybe it's better to choose a dress another day. Now I am not feeling very well..." I mumur.
Vanessa comes with a glass of water and an aspirine.
"Thank you." I gulp them down quickly.
"You are welcome, queen Onel."
"Did I really pass out?"
"Yes, Your Highest."
"Whatever I am going to put my clothes again and I will come another day to find a wedding dress." I stand up and go to the fitting room to wear my dress.

Time skip
"Samantha... do you smell pizza?" I ask and sniff.
She sniffs. "No, queen Onel."
"Let's go to eat some. Suddenly I feel very hungry." I am starving. I can eat everything right now.
"As you wish." She awnsers and we go to the pizzeria.
We sit on a table and a waiter takes our orders and leaves.
Let's see what we can learn for Samantha. I want to unmask her so mad.
"So Samantha... before you come here how was your life?" I ask calmy.
"Pirate life is not easy. My crew and I had a lot of troubles with the navy and bounty hunters."
"How many is your bounty?" I raise an eyebrown. I know very well you are not a pirate. Just a sneeky thief and a very good actress.
"I don't have. My crewmates had." Clever awnser.
"And what happened to them?"
"They die on a storm and I am the only alive."
"Crew's name?"
"Hat pirates."
"Captain's name and bounty?"
"Tomas Hatter. 100,000,000 bellies."
"Your role?"
"The mechanic of the ship."
Damn she has an awnser for everything. Tomas Hatter had buy something from me before years. Let's see if she knows what is that.
"Well. Intresting. Samantha I want to ask you if you know what is a remover?"
She gets upset. "Where do you hear that, queen Onel?"
"From a friend but I really don't understand what is it. I just wonder if you know to explain me." I say completly camly and she sweats. Haha! I got you!
"What's your friend name?" She is so anxious. Perfect! Let's drive her crazy.
"I don't know if you have hear anything about her. Her name was (L/n) (F/n)."
She is trying to stay cool.
"I am sorry but I don't know what is a remover and first time I am hearing your friend's name."
"Weird. She was very famous on the black market and had a deal with your captain... Samantha? Are you talking clearly?" I smirk.
"I need some air..." she goes to stand up but I move my fingers and hold her with my strings on the chair.
"Tch... tch...tch... you are not going anywhere." I smirk wider and take a bite of my pizza.
"Young Master's ability???" So surprised.
"I told you (f/n) was my friend and she had made for  me a present."
"Queen Onel...???"
"Why you are not showing yourself..." I narrow my eyes. "Red thief." I say slowly the nickname which she is known.
"Let me go." She glares.
"Only if you leave and never return to Dressrosa."
"No way. I will take what I want."
"And what is that?"
"I am not planning to tell you."
"Oh really. Don't make me to move my fingers." I got her. She is not running away this time.
...I feel dizzy again and I am feeling weak... damn it! My strings become looser. My head hurts again. She succed to get out of my stirngs and runs away.
"Bye queen Onel. I will come back."
Damn! She runs away. I will let her to go. At least she is not staying at the palace anymore.

Time skip-On Doflamingo's office.
"...and she run away." I explain everything to my king.
"Why you wouldn't say that earlier?" A vien pops out of his forehead.
"I tried but you were thinking I was just jealous." I awnser him.
His strings move me to sit on his lap.
"Don't you even dare to do something so dangerous again." He hugs me and hides his face on my shoulder. "If something happened to you, I've never forgive myself."
"I got her on my hands but I felt dizzy again. For this reason she escaped."
He takes off his sunglasses, his fingers grab my chin and his blue eyes are looking deeply mines.
"I don't want to lose you and a second time, my sweet and precious queen."
I am thrilled... that was so sweet. I hug his neck and kiss him. His hand pushes me and the kiss become deep. He is kissing back and bites my bottom lip. I gasp and his tongue is exploring my mouth and is fighting my tongue.
I break apart for air and blush.
"I love you, Doffy."
He is smiling. "Fufu~ I love you too, (f/n)." He whispers on my ear and lick it.
"Doffy!" I rub my ear bother.
"Fufufu~" he laughs.

Time skip-At the middle of the night.
Suddenly I wake up and I don't feel very well. My stomach hurts... I think I will...
I run to the bathroom, lift the toilet cup and I nausea in the toilet. Dissgusting...
"Are you okay?" Doffy asks me worried.
My nause continues and I cough too.
Doffy comes inside the bathroom and holds my hair to don't get dirty of my nausea and rubs my back.
My nause stops and I tell him. "Thank you... gah" I do puke in the toilet again.
"I am calling a doctor..." he says. I think I finish nothing else left to come out. He handed me tissues to sweep my mouth.
"Thanks... I don't know what is wrong with me." I am talking weakly. I feel so powerless.
"For this reason I am calling a doctor. Do you want me to carry you to the bed or you have more to... you know."
"I think nothing else left. Please... carry me to the bed."
He takes me on his hands (bridal style) and leaves me carefully on the bed.
He opens the snail transporter and call.
Puru puru puru puru... clank.
A male's voice is yanwing. "Who is it?"
"Sorry to call you this time doctor but we need you." Doffy is so worry for me.
"What happened Young Master?"
"My queen is sick."
"I am coming."
Clank
He turns to me and smile softly. "Don't worry. Everything will be alright."