The Queen is kidnapped

Name/Onel P.O.V.
Everything were great. Doffy has organised a beautiful cruise for us... like the old times...
We return back to palace.
"Doffy?"
"Hmm?"
"Why my lab's door is open?" I wonder and go in my lab.
"What a mess!!! Someone break in my lab!" I yell surprised.
"Did something is missing?" Doffy asks.
"I don't know. I will check it." And start to look my stuff.
"Onel...?" I hear Doffy's angry voice.
"What happened?" I turn and see... oh, now I understand why he is angry.
He raises an eyebrown. "What is that?" He shows me an old photo of mine with Tomas.
"It's nothing Doffy. Tomas was an old friend. That's all." I tell him.
A vein pops out of his forehead. "But here he is calling you love."
"Well... okay. He wasn't only a friend he was my first love." I say simply.
More viens pop out. "And why do you have keep that?"
"For memories. Tomas died before ten years in a strom with his crew. You have no reason to be jealous of a dead pirate." I say and hug him.
"Now why someone to break in my lab?" I continue to check my stuff...
..........
..........
After for an hour I finish and nothing is missing.
"That's weird."
"What?" Doffy asks.
"Nothing is missing. Everything it's here."
"Do you think Samantha has to do with it?" He tells.
"Maybe..."
He hugs me. "Fufu~ don't worry. It's not good to be upset in your situation. You have to take care of the little successor." And he kisses my forehead.
"You have right... but---.. "
"Young Master! They want you to the phone." Baby 5 comes in holding a transporter snail and cut me.
"Who is it?" He frowns.
"From the navy."
I kiss him cheek. "See you later." I tell and go to the swimming pool.

Time skip
I am reading in the pool a book.
"My queen." I hear his voice. I close the book and pat the sit next to me for him. He sits down and hugs me tight.
"What happened, my king?" I look at him query.
He looks at me and pets my cheek.
"I have to go but don't worry I will be back at the night."
"Okay, Doffy. I will be fine and I will be waiting for you." I hug his neck.
"Do you love me?" He asks me like a little kid. I blink with his grimance but after smile.
"Of course, I love you."
He says playful. "Fufufu~ more than Tomas?"
"You kidding right? He is dead... you can't ask me this things... but yes. More than Tomas."
He pulls me on a deep kiss and I just melt.

Time skip
We just finish the dinner and everyone goes for sleep. I go to my room and close the door. I undress and wear a short (f/c) night dress and my red robe on it. I lay on the bed and take a book to read. I feel something in my belly. I pet it and smile. I think it's too early to feel the baby inside me but... I did.
"Do you miss daddy my little? We don't need to worry. Daddy is very strong and he will be back soon." I yawn... I think it's better to take a nap first. I lay and pull up the covers. After for a few minutes my eyes close and I fall asleep.

Samantha P.O.V.
I sneak in the palace. Everyone is sleeping even and the guards who are taking care of nobody like me to sneak in.
I walk on my tip toes and quietly go to the queen's room.
I open slowy the door and see her sleeping. I go near her and look at her. She is such a beautie.
I prepare a fabric with chloroform.... and hold it on her my mouth. Her eyes open wide and see raises her hand to use her ability but quickly I tied her hands with sea stone handcuffs.
"Hel---mhmm!" I hold again the fabric on her mouth.
"Mhhmmmm!!!" She is struggling.
She is trying to get out but she is becoming weaker because of the sea stone.
........
........
........
She falls asleep and I take the fabric back to my pocket. I wear on her legs sea stone cuffs too. After take the big sack off my bag and put her inside. I tied it up with a rope and throw it on my shoulder...
And I leave the palace with Doflamingo's sweet and precious Onel without nobody understands anything.