Will pay with her own blood

Name/Onel P.O.V.
I am on the air ballon with Tomas. I cuddle in the corner. She....he comes and remove the gag of my mouth.
"Sweety, you don't have to be sad." Tomas smirks.
"Please let me go. I promise. I will make you an F-devil fruit for free and I promise that nobody will come after you." A tear falls from my eye.
"But baby, I want you." He cups my cheek.
I feel the baby inside me. It is upset and hungry.
"Tomas... please give me something to eat. I don't want something bad to happen to my baby." I beg him with low voice.
He opens the bag and puts out rice balls.
"Open you mouth." He... she.... he chuckles and feed me. I let him. It is so embarrassing but I must eat for my little.

To Dressrossa
Doflamingo P.O.V.
I can't stand that!!! My queen is missing and nobody knows nothing!!! Where is she? Did something bad happened? Or... I don't want to think that. She will never do that again... Espacially now. She was so happy for our baby. No. No way she run away for a second time. She would never left me... s--she loves me and I love her. She is my sweet and precious queen. She is the reason who I am happy. I want her. I need her here to tell me 'I love you'. To pet my hair, giving me soft kisses and always smiles to me when I am opening my eyes. To give me a hug when I feel bad. To give me bothered looks when I am squezzing her butt. To be my playful girl when I am in the mood. To giving me the best moments of my life. To be mine. When I am holding her I feel so special.
Puru puru puru puru puru
The snail rings and cuts my thoughts. I look at it.
Puru puru puru puru......
Clank
I pick it up.
"Who is it?" I ask. Please be my queen and tell me everything is fine.
"A---are you Donquixote Doflamingo?" A man asks me.
"Yeah..." I mumur.
"I have something very important to tell you. Do you know a woman named Samantha?"
I raise an eyebrown. "What about her?"
"She is keeping as her prisoner a womam with blue hair."
Veins are popping out. "What???"
"The woman's name I think is Onel and she asks me to find you."
"Where are they now???!!!???"
"I don't know. Samantha stole mine air ballon and they fly to the west."
"From where??? From where they left???!!??" I yell mad.
"From Cycle island." The man tells me.
Clank
I close the phone. Veins are popping out of my head. Samantha, you will pay for that with your own blood.
How do you dare to touch my queen!?!?!!!
If you dare to hurt her, you will wish to never be born.
I stand up, take my feather coat from the chair,wear it, walk some steps and open the window. A wild wind comes inside the room and I step out. I am flying through the air (sky walk). Stay strong my queen. I am coming for you.

Back to the air ballon
Name/Onel P.O.V.
I go take another bite but he pulls it away from my mouth.
"Please... for my baby." I beg.
"Only if you kiss me." She... he smirks.
"Um...mm...okay." I kiss his cheek.
"Not here." Playful smirk.
"W--where?" Did he means what I am imagine?
He points his lips.
"Forget it!" I glare.
"Oh come on. Do you want to think our baby that mommy doesn't love daddy?"
"You are crazy!!! It is not yours and you are not the daddy!!!"
"But I am ready to raise it up like mine. Because you belong to me now." He pets my cheek.
"Doffy will find us! I belong to him and he is the father of my child!!!"
"Just deal with it my love." And he grabs me and pulls me on a kiss. He makes me to gasp and his tongue comes inside to my mouth. I bite it as strong as I can.
He jumps back. "Ouch!!! You bite me!"
"No way to kiss you! And don't you even dare to do that again!"
"But what about your little... you will let him to die from hunger?" He says with low evilish voice.
I cry. Doffy forgive me for that but I am doing it for our child.
"Okay. Go for it... I promise... I will not bite you this time."
"What a lovely mother. She is worrying for her baby and she is ready to do everything for it."
"Stop the sarcasm. Just finish with that." I can not control my tears. They are travelling down my cheeks.
He kisses me and I kiss back. I am so shame for that. I am so sorry Doffy. You are the only man who I love.

Doflamingo P.O.V.
Suddenly, I feel something weird to hit my chest. Something is wrong. Did my queen cry now?
I promise you Onel. Whatever will happened I will take you back. Samantha will pay with her own blood for that.