The queen's secret

Name/Onel P.O.V.
I wake up, open slowy my eyes and mumur. "Good morning Doff--..." I stop when I do not see him next to me. Where is he? "Doffy? Are you in the bathroom?" I yell and sit up on the bed. No awnser. Maybe he woke up early because he had a lot of work to do. I take the covers off me and stand up. I pet my belly. "Good morning my baby." I really wonder if it is a boy or a girl. If it is a boy I want to named it Rafael like my father or if it is a girl Amy like my mother. I hope Doffy doesn't have a problem with that.
I look around the room and I see something on the table. A smile grow up on my face and go closer to the desk. I take on my hands the red roses and read the note.
I am waiting you to the port.
That's Doffy's handwriting. I wonder what is he preparing...

Samantha P.O.V.
I am waiting for the chance to sneak into the palace and look in queen's lab. I am sure she must has (F/n)'s notes... and maybe to find something which will lead me to the formula.
(F/n) died here. She has came to Dressrossa about a reachers and I am sure Doflamingo must to know everything for her to let her work on the palace... at least this is what I know but now I learn that queen Onel and (F/n) were friends that mean she might knows more of what I think.
In the past I had try to steal the formula from (F/n) many times but always failed. I need to take that formula soon. I can't stand to be like that anymore. Ten years now and I am like that... I must take the formula.
Suddenly I see the queen is leaving the place and no one else is around the lab... Great! This is my chance. I sneak in the palace and easily reach the lab... I enter and close the door quietly. Okay let's see what the queen is hiding here. I look the notes... no that... no... nothing... failed experiement... no...no...no. I look everywhere and find a lot of notes but not the formula... wait this handwriting is remembering me something... no way. It is the same with (F/n)'s.
What the f*ck??? And they look new. By accident I find a photo in a drawer... a photo of (F/n) and Tomas Hatter. I remember that photos. Tomas is hugging (F/n) on that pic. I turn and see the back side of the photo.
For the love of my life... Please don't forget me
Love,
Tomas.
I read this... so nostalgic moments... Did that mean...??? Why the queen has that photos??? That was something personal of (F/n) and... and... how.
I remember the queen's smirk and eyes and (F/n)'s... Oh my God!!! Queen Onel is (F/n)!!!!
She is alive! Oh my goodness...
Now I become mad because in my mind come that... She will married Doflamingo. I can not let that happen. No! I will take (F/n) and the formula...
I go to leave but I hear from the hall some maids are passing. I am waiting to leave and when I find the chance I will go out of here.