CHAPTER 1

"GOOD morning students!" Professor said as all stood up and greeted him. He again said "as you know it's your last year so we have a new transferred student from Busan". All the students started whispering about the new student as he came inside and bowed.

Professor said "please introduce yourself!". The new student said "hello! I'm JEON JUNGKOOK. Nice to meet you". You was sitting on the second last bench and was ignoring what professor was saying. He said "you can go and sit behind Yn, Yn raise your hand" you didn't raise your hand then he again said "YN! raise your".

You looked at the professor and rolled your eyes. You raised your hand looked at the new student, he was already starting at you. He came towards you and sat behind you.

You was not at all listening what the professor was teaching. The boy behind you tapped your shoulder which you ignored. He again tapped your shoulder, you finally looked back and saw he was looking at you. You asked "What?" while whispering. He replied "hi! I'm Jungkook. And you're Yn. Right?".

You said "no! I'm not Yn" he got confused and said "I know you're Yn". You said "then, why are you telling me my name? Just tell what you want" he said "I don't know anyone here except you, so will you be my friend?". You first looked at him while thinking and then you accepted him as your friend.

He stood up and said "mr. Kang excuse me!". Mr. Kang looked at him and said "what happened?" he replied "Mr. Kang I can't see anything from here, so can I sit with her" while pointing at you.

He nodded and said "okay, you can sit with her". He smiled sat with you with his stuffs. He asked "what's your surname?". You said "I'm Lee Yn" he nodded and said "I'm Jeo-" he got cut off by you by saying "Jeon Jungkook, I know!".

TIME SKIP: LUNCH BREAK

You was eating your lunch when a girl came and asked "can I join?". You looked back and nodded. You again started your lunch, she said "hi I'm Somi, I'm new here. And what's your name?". You replied "I'm Yn" she smiled and said "it's my second year, and yours?". You said "it's my last year" she widened her eyes and said "you look younger than me what's your age?" you replied her "20". She said "oh my! I'm your unnie? Coz I'm 22. I went to school at late age maybe".

You and Somi was talking when your best friend Ji-ho came and sat beside you. You asked "Ji-ho are you free today?" he replied "yeah! BTW who is she?" while pointing at her. I replied "oh! She? She is Somi our junior but you can call her noona".

Somi suddenly said "hey, Yn look back someone is staring at you.". You looked back and saw Jungkook named guy looking at you while he was sitting alone. You said "hey! Jungkook come and sit with us".

Jungkook nodded and came towards you and sit beside you. He asked "hey! Why don't you smile?" you didn't replied so Ji-ho replied him "she only smiles with the person who's close to her, like me" and kissed your left cheek.

Somi asked "are you dating?". You choked in air and said "dating with him no way". Ji-ho looked at you and said "but we can" you looked at him and shook your head in disbelief and said "let's meet today at 5PM". Jungkook was confused so he asked "Where are you both going?".

You replied him "we're going to celebrate his brother's birthday, wanna join you both?". Somi said "sorry but I'm busy I have to do my part time job" while shooking her head.

You looked at Jungkook who was already looking at you. He said "okay! But where?" you replied "I'll pick-" you got cut off by Ji-ho "I'll pick you, I know where you live Jeon Jungkook".

You said "okay! So you can also help us" while he said "okay!". The bell rang and you said "okay so let's meet in the class" with that you stood up and went to your class.

☆☆☆☆