CHAPTER 5

DOCTOR asked "where is her parents?" Jungkook replied "they're in Busan, why are you asking?". Doctor then said "actually she has Clot in her brain!". Jungkook widened his eyes and asked "w-what!?". He felt like his world stop.

He nodded and said "yes! She has Clot. Don't worry nothing will happen to her, she will just forget her past". "You mean everything thing?" Jungkook asked as he replied "I'm not sure".

"What should I do?" Doctor looked at him and said "we have to do her surgery".  "Will she remember everything after surgery?" He shook his head and said "I'm not sure about it".

"Can I meet her?" He nodded and went to her room. Jungkook opened the door and saw your body laying on the medical bed. He started walking towards you and bent down infront of you and said "it can't! She can't forget me".

AFTER 2 DAYS:

"Yn your food is ready! Come downstairs, fast!" he said as you started running on the stairs while he said "calm down. I'm not going to steal your food". "Jungkook-ah when will university start?" he looked at you and said "after 4 days!".

You nodded and sat on the chair and started eating. While you was eating you said "Jungkook please tell me what did the doctor said".

Jungkook cleared his throat and told you not get panic or something. You nodded and he told you everything. You widened your eyes and asked "w-what".

He nodded and said "Don't worry I'm here for you!". You nodded as you don't want to forget your past or something. But you're hoping if you ever forget your past you want forget the past after he proposed you.

"Jungkook you should go to university" he shook his head and said "I'm not going anywhere" and continued to eat.

You sighed and asked "when will we graduate?". Jungkook know that you'll forget some part which is in present also. He sighed and said "in this month".

You widened your eyes and was about to say something when he cut you off "don't tell me you forget everything". You started remembering what you had studied and you remembered it.

You said "I remember". He sighed and said "okay, happy to listen" while smiling.

AFTER 4 DAYS:
AT UNIVERSITY:

You was sitting on the bench with Jungkook while he was telling you if you want something then told him.

Soon the professor came and said "students, your exams are going to start from next week hope you have studied well". Everyone nodded and started whispering.

You sighed and said "Jeon I think we should focus on our study instead of me" while he nodded agreeing with you.

2 WEEKS LATER:

"Finally we're free!" You nodded agreeing with Jungkook. "Amour, wanna have some icecream?" He asked as you both sat in the car.

"Have you any sibling?" Jungkook asked while you was watching outside. You shook your head and said "single child".

Jungkook stopped his car infront of a icecream parlour and stepped outside. You also stepped outside when he was signalling you to come outside.

You both entered the parlour when Jungkook asked "which flavour?" You replied "chocolate my favourite!". He chuckled at your cuteness when you said 'favourite'

"Sit here, I'm coming" with that Jungkook went to order icecream. You say there silently when you suddenly stood up and went outside.

Jungkook came with icecream but gasped when he didn't saw you. He took out his phone and called you. He trembling in fear that something may happen to you.

You was walking alone on the path remembering why you was in the icecream parlour. But flinched when your phone started ringing.

You saw the contact number and got confused that why is Jungkook calling you. You picked it up and said...

Yn: hello?

Jk: hello! Amour where are you!?

Yn: what happened?

Jk: why you went outside the parlour!?

Yn: huh!?

Jk: don't tell me you forget.

Yn: forget what?

Jk: *sigh* where are you?

Yn: outside of.... Seoul bare shop.

Jk: wait there I'm coming.

He cut the call and hurriedly went outside the parlour. He started running to the bare shop and soon he spotted you.

You was waiting for him to come and soon you saw him running. He stood infront of you and was panting. You smiled and said "let's go hom, I'm bored". He nodded and said "first take your icecream before it melts".

☆☆☆☆