CHAPTER 19

"JUNGKOOK, you?" You asked Jungkook who showed his childhood photos. "Why? Can't I be a cute kid?" You shook your head and replied "You was cute, You are cute and You will be the cute forever!".

You kissed his cheeks. Jungkook held your waist and made you lay on the bed with himself. "You'll never leave me right?" He asked looking in your eyes deeply. "What kind of question is this?" You asked as your pushed Jungkook to other side.

He hovered over you and said "I asked you something". "Of course! I love you and will always!" You pecked his lips and smiled. "Enough?" He asked and smashed his lips on yours.

"Jungkook.." You giggled when he started sucking your neck. Soon you got a text from Taehyung and read it.

<Eunwoo's feeling good, he might got          fever. Come home

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked as he saw you standing up and taking your purse. "Just going to home. He has fever!" You replied.

'why're you behaving like this?' Jungkook thought as he also stood up from the bed.

You opened his room's door and stepped outside in rush. You Rand downstairs while he followed you behind.

You reached the front entrance and turned to face Jungkook. "I had an amazing time today," you said, a genuine smile lighting up your face.

Jungkook returned your smile, his eyes reflecting his happiness. "I'm glad you did," he replied softly. "You know you're welcome here anytime".

You sat in your car and drove towards your home. You stopped the car and stepped outside and went directly to see Eunwoo sleeping on the bed while Taehyung was sitting next to him.

He saw you and said "take care of your him" with that he went to his office.

Soft light from a bedside lamp bathes the room in a gentle glow. Eunwoo lies in bed, his feverish state evident from the flushed cheeks and restless tossing beneath the blankets.

You sit beside him, your concern evident. You moisten a cloth with cool water and tenderly place it on his forehead. Eunwoo stirs but remains in a fevered slumber.

Carefully, you insert a thermometer into his mouth and wait for the reading, confirming the high temperature. It's clear he's in discomfort.

Gently, you tuck him in, ensuring he's snug and warm. Prepared medicine and a glass of water sit within reach on the nightstand.

With a soft whisper, you try to soothe him.

You: "It's going to be alright, Eunwoo. I'm here."

Eunwoo stirs again, opening his eyes drowsily.

Eunwoo: (hoarse) "Hey."

You: (softly) "Hey, how are you feeling?"

Eunwoo: (weakly) "Not great."

You assist him to sit up, offering support with some pillows. You hand him the medicine and water, which he accepts gratefully.

Eunwoo: (grateful) "Thanks for looking after me."

You: (caring) "Of course, Eunwoo. That's what friends do, right?"

Eunwoo nods, his eyes heavy as the medicine begins to take effect. You remain by his side, occasionally wiping his forehead with the cool cloth.

You provide quiet reassurance and stay vigilant throughout the night, ensuring he gets the care and support he needs until his fever subsides.

The morning sunlight streams through the curtains, signaling the start of a new day. Eunwoo, who had been battling a fever just the previous night, now sits on the couch, looking considerably better. He's dressed casually, a warm smile on his face.

You and your brother Taehyung bustle around the kitchen, preparing breakfast together. The aroma of pancakes fills the air, and the sizzle of bacon in the pan adds to the pleasant Sunday ambiance.

Eunwoo: (grinning) "Smells amazing, you guys. Thanks for breakfast!"

You: (smiling) "You're welcome, Eunwoo. We couldn't let you leave without a proper Sunday brunch."

Taehyung sets a stack of pancakes on the dining table, and you bring over a plate of crispy bacon and a pitcher of freshly squeezed orange juice.

Taehyung: (teasing) "So, Eunwoo, any plans for today? We've got a whole Sunday to enjoy."

Eunwoo: (enthusiastic) "I'm up for anything, as long as it doesn't involve a thermometer or medicine."

You all share a hearty laugh as you dig into the delicious breakfast, filling the room with chatter and camaraderie.

After breakfast, you decide to make the most of the day. Eunwoo, Taehyung, and you head out for a leisurely walk in the park, enjoying the crisp air and the vibrant colors of early autumn.

The park is bustling with families, couples, and friends, and Eunwoo's spirits seem to lift with every step. He's back to his cheerful self, no longer hindered by the fever that had plagued him just the night before.

As you stroll along the park's winding paths, you share stories, laughter, and plans for the future. It's a perfect Sunday - a day filled with friendship, love, and the joy of spending time together.

Eunwoo: (content) "You guys are the best. Thanks for taking care of me, and for this amazing day."

You and Taehyung exchange knowing smiles. The bond between you and Eunwoo is unbreakable, and no fever can ever dampen the warmth of your friendship. Today, under the golden sun of a Sunday morning, life feels perfect.

"Having a great day with Eunwoo instead of me? You're so naught, yeobo (honey)"