CHAPTER 24

YOU ran outside and it was dark. You didn't stopped while Taehyung was yelling your name. He didn't ran after you because he knows that you'll come back.

I never thought he'll think of him like that. I know Jungkook is hiding something from me but it doesn't mean that he'll do something like that. Taehyung was indirectly saying that Jungkook ordered a man to hit him.

You thought and didn't noticed that went far from your home. You looked back when you heard someone fell from a hence. You gasped when you saw 6 men walking towards you.

"Who are you?" You asked stepping back. "Ma'am please come with us, we'll not force you" A man said. "Why you think that I'll come with you?" You asked. "Okay then!" After that 4 men ran towards you and picked you. One man put a chlorophyll handkerchief on your nose making you unconscious.

[ TIME SKIP:- ]

You opened your eyes and looked your surroundings. You gasped looking at the room.

"Daebak!" You looked at interior but shooked your head

"Daebak!" You looked at interior but shooked your head. "Am I dreaming? It looks like I'm in a palace." You added and was about to stand when "ahh!" You hissed in pain. You looked at your legs and gasped when you they're chained up.

"Where the hell I'm!?" You yelled. Soon the door opened revealing a familiar figure. "J-Jungkook?" You gasped.

"Honey" He called you while you looked at the door. He was standing infront you and you was looking at door.

"J-Jungkook help me!" Finally you looked up at him and cried. "Honey, how can I? I kidnapped you not because I wanted to let you go." Jungkook smirked and came near you.

"You?" You scoffed. "Why are you doing this to me? Please let me go. You said you love me, then why the heck you kidnapped me!?" You added.

"Because I know that, that Taehyung told you indirectly that I ordered a man to hit him!" You looked at him with confused eyes.

"Yes, honey that was me! I was the one to make my man hit him! Oh! oh! I forgot to tell something very important, shit! You know why Eunwoo met an accident, oops.. how he died? Because I killed him! I killed him with my own hands." He explained.

You froze at your place and didn't even moved an inch. "W-Why?" You asked.

"Don't you miss Ji-ho?" He asked making you confused. "Yess!" You replied.

"Sorry baby, actually I was going to meet you but got an accident with Ji-ho! I purposely hit, because of him you got an accident. I thought I'll kill Taehyung but who knew that luck is with him?" He darkly chuckled.

"Y-You..I LOVED YOU!!" You yelled. "DON'T SCREAM!" You flinched and started crying silently. "Honey, I didn't wanted to do this but got to know at Taehyung don't accept our relationship." He added.

"Who said after, all this happened I'll marry you!?" "Me!". "Why you killed Eunwoo?". You asked.

"What happened to you!?" You yelled at him while wiping your tears. He grabbed your jaw tightly and replied "What happened to me? You being close to him and now asking me 'what happened to me'?"

"I hate you Jeon fucking Jungkook!" You again yelled at him. He smirked and said "I. Don't. Care. My love is Enough for Us!".

Your eyes got filled with tears and burst. "Shh..baby save them for what I'll show you." Jungkook said and hugged your upper body. "I would love to die instead of living with the person who killed my friends and is a killer!"

Jungkook chuckled and left with saying "Take some rest."

You rolled around the bed and cried and feeling disgusted. How lucky I'm to fall in every problem.

[ TIME SKIP:- ]

Jungkook looked towards his guards and asked "Where's he?" "In the locker." He nodded and went towards the library.

He took some books out and pressed the button hiden behind them. The shelf turned around and it came out being a secret door. He stepped in and looked around to find a specific person.

"Oh- Hi hyung.."