CHAPTER 22

JUNGKOOK sat on his chair and called his secretary "Mr. Han!". He came in and bowed. "Did you did your work, which I told you to do?" Jungkook asked while he nodded. "Hm. You may go now." He said as his secretary left after bowing.

Here you're sitting on your bed with Eunwoo's frame in your hand. It was like you left a person whom you loved to live. You don't even know how this accident happened. What actually had happened with him. But you know Jungkook is hiding something from everyone for sure.

Tears flowing down your cheeks while your hands wiping them off. "Eunwoo, I'm sure your accident wasn't a natural accident. I promise that I'll find out that person for sure!" You said to the frame and hugged it.

"I don't want to have any meal!" You ran outside without listening anything what Taehyung was saying. You looked here and there and spotted Jungkook who was on his phone.

You're still in Japan.

You thought to go to him and walked near him. "Yeah.." You heard him saying. You stopped and thought to listen.

"Bitch! I said you to do that in the basement! Why you did that in easy way!? I could even do that by myself if I had to do that!"

"Just shut up!" You hid behind the pillar and thought to ran away. You ran back to the hotel and stepped inside.

You ran to the lift side and thought for a while.

Why was he talking that way?

[ NEXT DAY:- ]

"Hello?" You heard a person saying from other side of phone. "Yeah" you replied.

"Are you related to Cha Eunwoo?"

"Yes!" You immediately replied.

"Actually I'm from Japanese police station"

"Oh. Yeah?"

"I wanted to inform you that the accident case of Mr. Cha was done by someone"

You clenched your jaw and stood up. You calmed yourself down and sat back. "I promise Eunwoo. I promise!" You exclaimed and layed on your bed.

You turned to other side and soon sat on the bed when you heard someone calling you through phone.

"Darling, what are you doing?" It was Jungkook.

"Baby, let's meet tomorrow"

"Why?"

"What 'why'?"

"I'm mean, I'm not fine and I have a little fever"

"What!?"

"Don't worry, I'm fine now!"

"You say so-"

"(Y/n), I'm going out with my friend. Wanna join?" You didn't heard what Jungkook said as it was cut off by your dear brother. You cut the call without saying any goodbye to your secret boyfriend and looked at him.

"I'm asking just because you'll feel fresh. I know you're still upset with the lose but don't ruin your life by missing a specific person for years" Taehyung said as he sat beside you.

"Yeah.. of course." You stood up and hold his hand. "Let's go" Taehyung chuckled when you said and dragged him outside.

You and your brother Taehyung strolled along the dimly lit streets, the soft glow of streetlights casting long shadows on the pavement. The night air was crisp, and a gentle breeze rustled the leaves in the trees overhead. You shared stories and laughter, savoring this rare moment of quiet togetherness.

As you walked, Taehyung told you some facts about Jungkook, making your cheeks flush with embarrassment. You continued your banter, blissfully unaware of the danger that loomed in the darkness.

Suddenly, the screeching of tires pierced the tranquility of the night. Your heart leaped into your throat as you turned toward the source of the sound. In the split second that followed, you saw the headlights of a speeding car hurtling directly toward Taehyung.

Time seemed to slow as you screamed your brother's name. Taehyung turned in the direction of your voice, his eyes widening in shock just as the car collided with him. The impact sent him flying through the air, a ragdoll caught in the merciless grip of fate.

Your scream echoed through the night as you rushed to your brother's side. The car screeched to a halt further down the road, its driver stepping out for a moment but then coldly ignoring the injured Taehyung and driving away callously. Passersby gathered, their faces twisted in horror as they witnessed the tragic accident.

Tears streamed down your face as you knelt beside your injured brother, your trembling hands reaching out to cradle his head. You desperately called his name, praying for a response. In the distance, the wailing of sirens grew closer, a harbinger of the help that was on its way.

As Taehyung lay motionless, abandoned by the heartless driver, you clung to the fragile hope that he would be okay. But in that harrowing moment, your serene nighttime walk had transformed into a nightmare, leaving you both forever changed.

You didn't thought twice and called ambulance.

[ TIME SKIP:- ]

"Where is he?" A man asked. "May be dead by now!" The guard smirked while the man threw a bundle of cash on his face.

"Enjoy!" The guard left after bowing and closed his door.

Here you are not able to move, the doctor said Taehyung is in coma. You're just crying, crying and crying.

"Why I am so unlucky!?" You cried in his chest. You looked up at Taehyung and smiled a little. "Please don't leave me!" You again hugged him.

[ 1 MONTH LATER:- ]

The sterile white hospital room was bathed in the soft glow of morning light. Machines beeped rhythmically, monitoring every vital sign. You stood by your brother Taehyung's bedside, watching him with bated breath. He had been in a coma for a month.

As you gazed at his still form, willing him to wake up, you noticed a subtle change. Taehyung's eyelids fluttered, and his fingers twitched ever so slightly. Your heart leaped with hope. Could this be it?

The beeping of the machines quickened, and you called for the medical team. They rushed in, their faces a mix of surprise and excitement. Together, you watched as Taehyung's eyes slowly opened, revealing the depths of his brown eyes.

Tears of joy welled up in your eyes as you whispered his name, "Taehyung, it's me. You're going to be okay." His lips formed a weak smile, and he reached out to hold your hand. It was a moment of pure relief and happiness as your brother began his journey to recovery.

"Boss he's up!"