CHAPTER 23

YOU laid down on the couch and put your head on Jungkook's laps. Jungkook is sitting on a couch while stroking your hair. "Hun, when will you reveal our relationship?" You looked up at him and replied "I'll talk to Tae and I know he'll get happy to hear that I love you and will agree with it."

It' been 2 months since he's up from coma.

Jungkook was about to say something when your rang indicating someone called you. It was Taehyung. "Shit man! I forgot that I have to go back home before 8 PM!" You exclaimed and got up.

"Bye" Jungkook stopped you by holding your hand and pulled you back. "My kiss?" He asked and smashed his lips with yours.

"Ok, take care!" Jungkook pulled back and left you. "yeah." You said and ran outside.

You opened your cars door and sat inside while Jungkook waved his hand in way to say bye. You smiled and drove away.

You parked your car in the parking lot and stepped outside. You ran inside in hope he might be doing something else or whatever, just he should do something which will not result in a way that you get scolded.

You opened the door and saw your dear brother coming out of the kitchen with a knife towards you. His expression was a little bit angry. You gasped and widened your eyes.

You stepped back a mumbled "Tae..". "Mind to tell why you're late?" You saw the time and it showed 9:30 PM. You just chuckled and scratched your nape.

"But it doesn't mean that you'll kill me!" You said while looking at the knife. "Who said I'll kill you? How can I dare to kill my only family?" He looked at his knife and realised. Then he kept the knife aside and said "I was just cooking!".

"You remember that day when I came late?" Taehyung looked at you while crossing his arms.

[ FLASHBACK:- ]

"Hyung! I'm back!" Little Taehyung yelled and opened the door of his home. He entered and stopped when he saw you sitting on the couch facing him and legs crossed and a smirk plastered on your face. You're just 4.

"Jin! He iz bak!" You yelled as Jin came and looked at the little boy. "You came? Can you tell me time?" Jin asked.

"It's 6 PM. Why are you asking me hyung?" He asked innocently. "What was the time you told you'll come?" "

"I don't know" He said and looked at his toes. "Ok so you'll not get any chocolates and no TV!" He said and glared at him.

"But hyu-" "first your punishment!" Jin cut him off and Taehyung came forward and gave his hand.

He slapped his little hand and said "it's good that you know the punishment now go to your room fast!" He exclaimed.

He nodded and glared at you. Your mom went inside the kitchen and started making dinner. Taehyung came towards you and said "you're the baddest sister in the world!".

You flipped your little hair and said "thak u for the comliment!". "I hate you!" Taehyung said and ran to his room.

[ FLASHBACK ENDS:- ]

"Comliment" Taehyung burst into laugh and slapped his thighs while you looked here and there feeling embarrassed.

"Now stop it!" You glared at him. "Thak u" He again burst laugh. "KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!" You yelled his name while he showed you his dark eyes.

"Wrong words! It's King not Fucking!" Taehyung smiled. "Just fu- I mean my dear oppa!" Taehyung looked at you with face and asked "what happened to you?".

"Taehyung, I wanted to tell you something" "what?" He asked.

"Actually, I love.. J-Jungkook-" "What!?" He cut you off. "PLEASE! listen first!" He nodded. "We're secretly dating" "from when?" "Before my surgery."

"We want to marry eachother." You closed your eyes and thought he'll agree but. "I don't want you to marry him. He creeps me out." "But-".

"You know when I got into the accident, the person who was sitting on the driver seat went to meet Jungkook? I saw him with him when I went to meet Jungkook. He gave something to him, I know I should not judge him that way but he kinda looks creepy." He explained.

"Taehyung?" Tears were forming in your eyes. Like, how can he think this of his best friend.

"Boss, he told her"