CHAPTER 4

YOU nodded your head and and let your tears flow. He asked "did I did something?" while you shook your head. He said "Yn I love you!" you just looked at him while smiling as he and Ji-ho were best friends. Trio best friend.

You never expected that your best friend as known as your crush will propose you like this.

He continued "Yn I never saw you only as a friend. I realised my feelings when you was all time with Ji-ho not with me, I started getting jealous and then I realised that I like you. But now I love you Yn".

You looked in his brown eyes while he said "if you don't feel the sam-" "I love you too..." You cut him off.

He asked "you.. what?" "I love you" you replied him. He pulled you by your waist and kissed you, you also kissed him back.

FLASHBACK ENDS~

You wiped your tears thinking that, that day was the worst day in the life by accepting your so called crush as your boyfriend. But now...

You leaned on your bed and slept.

NEXT DAY: MORNING

You woke up late as today is Sunday and you don't to go on your part time job. You stood up but immediately fall down as you was feeling your eyes getting blurry.

You went to the bathroom to get fresh up before watching the time 10:08 AM. You came out of the bathroom wearing a your dress and went to kitchen area to make your breakfast.

You entered the kitchen and took out the ingredients.

1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar.
2 teaspoons baking powder.
½ teaspoon salt.
1 cup milk.
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, or vegetable oil.
1 large egg.
1 tablespoon vegetable oil.

And started making pancakes for a good day. After the pancakes was ready you took it towards the couch.

You started eating your pancakes and... Done. You took the plate and put them in the sink. You washed them and put the plate where it should be.

You jumped on the couch and layed on it. You grabbed the tv remote by your leg as you're a lazy ass and started watching cartoons.

You started feeling bored so you was only changing the channels and...

Buzz
Buzz

You looked at your phone and saw there was a message, but from unknown number.

You saw the massage and 'it was Yn meet me at XXX park now' 'you don't need to know me you'll know me after you meet me!'.

You rolled your eyes knowing who the fuck person would be. He likes annoying you by messaging from unknown numbers.

You got ready and saw yourself in the mirror last time. You was wearing a tomboy dress as you're only comfortable in that. You grabbed the keys and went to the parking area where your bike would be. You wasn't feeling good by going there, you have some bad feeling like I should not go there. But you fighted yourself self and went near the bike.

You was about to start your bike when "you should where helmet!" You looked back only to see Jungkook wearing the same colour of your dress, as you was wearing white on upper and black baggy cargo.

"I don't want to" you replied as you started the engine. He again stopped you by asking "where are you going Amour?".

"To my.... My f-friend! Yeah friend!" Jungkook was confused as you was stuttering. "Really?" You nodded and asked "so can I go? BTW what are you doing here?".

Jungkook started getting confuse by your behaviour so he said "I was just roaming, I should go now. Bye amour!" while waving, you also waved him back and again started your bike.

'I think she's going to meet someone, I think I should stalk her- the fuck are you thinking Jungkook. No, yes! So let's go!' Jungkook thought and drove his car to other side where you was going.

You started feeling dizzy as you was also feeling dizzy in the morning. You slowed your speed but instead of slowing it down you speed up the bike.

Jungkook was in his car and was watching you as he saw you speeding your bike. Jungkook know that now you'll definitely get an accident so he widened his eyes and speed up his car.

But it was late....

Your vision again started getting blurry and your head was paining.

You looked straight and saw a truck coming to your side in full speed. Your bike too was on the full speed. You couldn't process anything and....

Your bike got hit by the truck causing you to flew away and you rolled on the road. You stopped infront of Jungkook's car who's world was stopped watching you under his car.

AT THE HOSPITAL

You was laying on the bed while Jungkook was outside waiting for the doctor to come and say that his amour is safe.

Soon the door opened revealing doctor as Jungkook stood up and went to the doctor with the face full of tears

"Who are you to her?" the doctor asked Jungkook as he replied "her.... Her boyfriend". Doctor said "come I have to tell you something" while he shook his head and asked "first tell me is she safe?". The doctor nodded as said "come".

Jungkook was sitting infront of the doctor as the doctor said "she's safe but...-" "BUT WHAT?!" Jungkook asked lowly but more like yelling.

The doctor said "she has a disease.... She has...."

☆☆☆☆