CHAPTER 2

YOU was on the way to your class when a guy came and said "noona, please accept me, I really love you". You rolled your eyes and said "please, Hwan". You continued "look Hwan, you're my junior and a friend in my eyes". He said "I'm a junior I know, but I'm only 20 and we will be good couple". You was about to say something when Ji-ho came and said "Hwan you should go to your class, you're late" he nodded and went to his class.

Ji-ho said "let's go" and you both started walking to your class. You both enter the class and sat on your seats. Ji-ho sat beside you as the bench is only for 3 students.

Jungkook was on his way while he thought 'what is happening to me? Why was I jealous when that Ji-ho kissed Yn? I think I started liking Yn, yeah I started liking her'.

He didn't realise that he is skipped his class, then it hit him and he came back to his class while blushing.

He entered the class only to see Yn and Ji-ho talking. He clenched his jaw when he again kissed you. He went towards you and sat beside you.

He said "AMOUR?". You looked back and asked "whom are you calling?". He pointed his Index finger towards you and said "you!". You asked "me? But what does it means?" he said "I gave you a nickname" while smiling.

TIME SKIP: AT YOUR FRIEND'S HOUSE

You was sitting on the couch and was talking to Ji-ho and his brother Kim seokjin when you got a call from unknown number. You said "excuse me!'.

You went outside and picked the call. You started "hello?" the other one said "hello, Yn where are you?". You got confused and asked "who?" the other one said "I'm Jungkook". You asked "how you got my no.?" he replied "I got it from Ji-ho after the university, so tell me where are you, Amour?". You asked "why you want to pick me?".

He said "you ask too many questions, just tell coz I want something to gift Ji-ho's brother". You said "oh! I'll come-" you got cut off by "tell me! I'm coming". You told him your address and he came and picked you.

You say at the passenger seat and Jungkook started the engine. You asked "Jeon, where are we going? he asked "Je- what?". You looked at him with your straight face and said "Jeon!".

He asked d "Why you called me Jeon?" you replied "coz you call me amour". He nodded and said "oh!, BTW we are going at my place". You said "but you said we're going to pick a gift for Ji-ho's brother" he said "after going at my place".

AT JUNGKOOK'S PLACE

You entered the place and was welcomed by a guy. He said "hi, I'm Jimin" you replied "hi! I'm Yn". He was about say something when Jungkook said "yeah, let's go inside". You both entered and Jungkook said "please, have a seat". You sat on the couch and started looking at the Jimin who was coming to you.

But he was dragged by Jungkook who was smiling at you and said "excuse us". You nodded and they went away. You gasped when you saw a familiar person, you looked at two man who was coming towards you.

First one said "oh, hi Yn" you replied him "hi, Namjoon oppa!". The other one said "h-hi Yn" but you ignored him. Namjoon and other one came and sat beside you. But the other one sat on the other couch as he know you'll ignore him.

On other side Jungkook said "Don't you dare to flirt with her!" Jimin said "huh! You like her. Right?". Jungkook said "yeah, so what?" he replied "nothing, but.... Okay I'll not flirt with her". With that Jungkook grabbed his arm and went towards your side.

Jungkook and Jimin saw, you was talking to Namjoon and ?? was sitting alone and was looking at Yn. Jimin said "hey, I think she hate him" Jungkook looked at Jimin and asked "how can you sure?" he replied "look at Yn and then ?? she isn't even glancing at him while ?? is looking at her without even blinking".

Jungkook looked at you who was smiling. He felt upset coz you never smiled at him.

Jungkook said "so what?" with that Jungkook asked "TAEHYUNG hyung, what happened?". He looked at you and shook his head while you looked at him with your straight face.

☆☆☆☆