CHAPTER 10

JUNGKOOK was standing outside his dad's company when a guy came and bowed to him.

"Good morning sir. I'll be your secretary" he said as Jungkook just stared at him and making him feel nervous. "I'm Leo" he added "hmm... Let's go" Jungkook said and entered the company.

"Mr. Jeon, here" Leo said to Jungkook standing outside the meeting room. They both entered the room and saw Mr. Jeon as known as his dad standing there.

"Come, my son" he Saturday to his son as he stood in front of him and the dad hugged his son. "Finally, you're ready to be the CEO of my company" he's a dad said as Jungkook just nodded while thinking 'I'm not ready, my love commanded me that's why I'm here!'.
__________________________________

You was sitting on your bed while eating your breakfast when you heard some Knocks on your door. You stood up and opened it.

You saw a waiter standing there when he said "ma'am do you want something? As you're a VIP guest here we have arranged a party and want to invite you".

"No, I don't want anything and thanks for the invitation" you said as he bowed and went away. You logged the door and finished your breakfast.

You was going to put the plates on the tray when your phone rang. It was Jungkook.

Yn
Jungkook

Hello!

Hello...

Jeon...

Amor, you know what!?

Excitement can be feel with his voice.

What?

Now I am the CEO of the company.

Congratulations!!

Thanks! And one more! You've surgery after 2 days.

.......

Amor?

Yeah...

What happened?

Oh! Nothing just... Why so fast?

It's for your health.

Yeah...

You have to do it for me.

Yeah! I know.

You dogri to him for half an hour and said.

Bye Love you Jeon.

Bye Love you too amor.

You cut the call and again set on the bed. You was about two grab the remote when you heard Knocks again. You groaned and sighed. You stood up and flung the door open only to see Jin standing there.

"What happened?"  you asked him as he replied "to tell you that your surgery is after 2 days. "I know!" You replied as he said "how!?". "Jungkook told me before you!" He said "okay so, you are ready. Right?". You didn't replied so he said "you should. It's very important!".

You nodded d and he went away. You closed the door and was about to turn when you heard another knock. Fuck my life!!. You opened the door only to see Taehyung.

"As waiter head invited you and me so I just wanted to make you remember that be ready at 7:00 p.m." he said as he came in without your permission.

You why don't your eyes and yelled "mother Fucker! How dare you to come inside my room without my permission!!?".

"Didn't you missed me?" He asked and sat on your bed.

"NO!!" You yelled at him again as he said but I missed you". "So WHAT!!? Get lost!" You said as he shook his head and said "I apologized to you a lot but you still didn't forgive me. My duty was to apologize and I did that".

" Please... Taehyung" he again shook his head and stood and started walking towards you. She is tooed infront of you as you didn't stepped back. He kissed your forehead and said "I'm going. Bye take care". With that he closed the door and went away.

You shook your head in disbelief and scoffed. You locked the door and called Jungkook and Sun he picked the call.

Jungkook
Yn

Amor?

Yeah.
Jungkook can you come at surgery?

I'll check my schedule then I will tell you.

Okay....

What happened?

Nothing just missing you.

Me too...

Ohh-

One second.... Yeah now tell me.

He video call you as you chuckled.

You talk to him and soon you cut the call. You saw the time and it showed 2:30 p.m. Soon the waiter came and took the plates with that he find away before giving your order which you wanted to have in lunch.

You late on your bed but got up only to find your laptop. You thought should I tell Jungkook my truth? You your head and started watching k-dramas.

☆☆☆☆