CHAPTER 26

"FINALLY,!" You plopped yourself on the couch and sighed.  "Taehyung is in hospital as Jungkook has tortured him." Jiho said as he takes seed beside you. "I saw Jungkook going downstairs in the basement in the CCTV cameras." Jiho said.

You look at him in confusion and stood up. Jiho too stood up and you both nodded thinking something.

You both made your way down stairs in the basement. Your hot started beating fast as you could feel danger in the basement. Jiho held Your hand and said "I'm here."

Finally you both stood in front of the door of the basement. You both look at each other and then looked at the door.

Jiho tried to open the door of the basement, but it was locked. Jiho broke the door with his strength and entered inside.

Jiho froze at his place while you was behind him. You too came forward and a scream made its way.

How he got in?

You both thought. You took a step back and bumped into Jiho's chest.

"N-no! J-jungkook?" You held his hand.

There is Jungkook. Tied in ropes.

"But the police took him!" You exclaimed, making Jungkook groan.

Jungkook opened his eyes weakly but went wide when he saw you.

"A-Amor?" He looked at you. You eyes went wide while your grip on Jiho's hand loosened.

"Amor, what are you doing here?" He spoke with his all strength. "Amor, go a-away from here, he w-will come b-back and will torture you too.

"Wait, let me call the police! How come a criminal can escape from them!?" Jiho took his phone out and dialled the police's number which they have him. After 4 rings the phone was picked up.

"Hello?"

"How can Jungkook escape from you?"

"But sir, he's with us in the jeep!"

"What? Bu-"

"Here you can even talk to him, Oh my! Did you find him?"

It was Jungkook. Then who is he?

Jiho cut the call as his phone droped on the floor. "What did they said? Are they coming?" You asked Jiho, who was staring at Jungkook.

"Huh! Now police will come and will-" Your sentence got interrupted when Jiho went towards Jungkook.

"Jiho!" You yelled when you saw him going towards Jungkook. "Who are you?" Jiho asked.

"I'm J-jungkook!" Jungkook said while smiling and looking at you.

"Are you serious!? He's Jungkook!" You said Taking steps back, making Jungkook's smile fade.

"Who was here with (y/n)?" Jiho asked. Now Jungkook looked at him and said "he's J-jeongukk."

Your eyes went wide and froze at your place, not believing your ears. "You think, you can fool us?" You scoffed.

"(Y/n), help me to untie him!" Jiho said as he started untieing him.

"Never!" You ran out and entered living room. "How can he help him!?" You got angry with the fact that your best friend is helping your enemy.

Your thoughts came to an halt when you heard Jungkook groaning. You looked back and saw Jiho helping Jungkook to walk. He made Jungkook sit beside, looking at Jiho you was about to stand up when Jungkook held your arms.

"Please..." You looked at his eyes only to see tears forming in his eyes. He hugged you tightly, not wanting to leave you.

You can see that his body is covered with full of bruises which made you think for something. Jungkook started sobbing in the crook of your neck, which made your heart clench.

"The doctor is on it's way." Jiho said as he went out. Then it hit you, you pushed him away and stood up. "Now, I'm not scared of you as my best friend is with-" Your eyes widened when you didn't find Jiho.

You ran outside after giving a glance to Jungkook who was wiping his tears with his bruised hand.

"(Y/n), They are two different person, the one who is with police officer is Jeongukk and the one who is with us is Jungkook." Jiho said.

"I've something do to, so please take care him and doctor is on it's way!" He exclaimed as he took a seat in his car. "See you." Jiho smiled and drove away.

You sighed and stood outside Jungkook's mansion. You was getting scared of Jungkook as Jiho isn't with you. You felt strong when you was with Jiho, but he's not here. You thought to wait out until the doctor came.

You looked at your watch to see the time and sighed but looked back when you heard Jungkook's groan.

There stood Jungkook. Coming towards you while limping. You ran to him, when he was about to trip.

"Jungkook!" You exclaimed. "Amor, please, I'll tell you everything." You didn't wanted to hear him but then you remembered Jiho saying.

(Y/n), They are two different person, the one who is with police officer is Jeongukk and the one who is with us is Jungkook

You took him inside and made him sit in the couch while you brought a first-aid kit. You sat on your knees and took a cotton pad and applied some antiseptic. You stroked his hair behind his hair and applied them in his bruises.

"Amor, I'm Jungkook. The one who was with you whole time was Jeongukk." You scoffed thinking he's lying.

"Amor, he's my twin. Neither I liked him nor he liked me. He was living with eomma and appa in busan-" You stopped him by saying "stop! You said you don't have a sibling when you asked mine!" You glared at him.

"Amor, I lied because I din't wanted to let you know that I have a twin who is completely a psycho." He explained.

"When you both replaced eachother's place?"