CHAPTER 28

"HEY, why are you awake?" You asked when you saw Jungkook looking at the ceiling. He looked at you and sat on the bed. "I thought you was making the kitchen instead of making your food." Jungkook laughed at his own joke. You stared at him with a done face.

Jungkook shut his mouth and spoke "ok-ok! Let's sleep now, should we?" He opened his arms for you. You couldn't resist his hug, that too after knowing he wasn't with you these months so, you ran to him and hugged him.

_

"(Y/n), I'm going US for few months till then you have to live alone here." Taehyung said and pecked your head. You nodded and looked at him. "Oppa, I'll miss you." You said. I know." He patted your head and ruffled your hair.

_

It's been 1 month since Taehyung left and Jungkook was recovered. You would go to him to everyday but from last week you were that busy in office work that you couldn't save time for Jungkook. In the absence of Taehyung, you had to work on his place.

In that one month, you met an old lady, whom you saved from hiting the car. But how rude she was. You was saving her but while saving her you pushed her to other end of the road and Fall on the road. You had to push her as the car was about to hit her. Your head too got hit by the car's rare view mirror. She bursted on you for pushing her. But thanks to the public that they took stand for you and supported you. You didn't told that incident to Jungkook, thinking he would overreact about it.

After 2 days Jungkook called you to meet his family who came from Busan. When you reached there, you saw the same old lady there. But she came out as being Jungkook's grandmother.

His grandmother had already complained about you, that you pushed her on the road, on that same day. Jungkook first got angry thinking that girl a dumb,  then she told every single detail about the incident. He loves his grandmother too much and can do anything for her. His grandmother too love him the most.

You sighed as you put your head on the table. You are working hard since Taehyung left. You was about to close your eyes when your phone vibrated.

You took your phone out and looked at the screen. It was a call from Jungkook.

"Hey.." You tried to sound fit. "Amor, don't act, huh." He replied.

"Why did you called me?"

"Can you meet me at that bridge?"

"Why?"

"Just come there at 5p.m."

"But-" You couldn't complete your words as he cut the call already. You tried to call him again but then your secratary came and said "Ms. Kim, you have a meeting in 10 mins." He said and bowed.

You nodded and let him go. You looked at your phone to see the time and it showed 2p.m. You got up and made your way towards the meeting room.

After 10 mins you opened the cabin's door and made your way towards the main seat. While on your way everyone stood up and greeted you. You just nodded and sat down.

You looked at everyone but your gaze fell on a familiar figure. Your breath got hitched when you realised he is non other than."Jeongukk?" You mumbled.

Jeongukk looked at you and smirked. "You?" You pointed at him. But everyone looked at you and made a confused look. "What happened?" A staff asked.

"What are you doing here? Where is JK?" You asked. "Ms. Kim, he is JK." Your secratary told you.

"I don't want to continue this meeting!" You got up and was about to go out when he spoke "Stop right there! Everyone leave!" Jeongukk said coldly. Everyone including your secratary got out. Jeongukk stood up and was about to move towards you when you ran towards the door to get out.

But the door was locked from outside. "My man already locked the door so don't worry babygirl." He chuckled. "How you got out!?" You yelled pinning yourself on the door.

"You know? I'm a mafia who can control this world? The thing was that they didn't recognised me." He smirked and made his way towards you.

You took your phone out and dialled Jungkook's number. The phone started ringing but Jeongukk was fast enough to grab your phone and threw it away.

"Please stop.." You cried. You still get scared from him. That was the reason why you didn't felt scared of Jungkook was because he was Jungkook not Jeongukk.

Jeongukk stood right infront of you and leaned his face closer to yours. You put your both hands on his chest to make to keep distance.

You pushed him and yelled for help. "HELP! Someone help me!!" You tried to push him. "Just stop it!" Jeongukk yelled on your face.  "Stop!" He added.

"You did a big mistake by running away from me." He got angry and grabbed your hair. He put his one hand on your nape and smashed his lips on yours.

"I missed it so fvcking much!" He moaned in the kiss. He pulled back and said "Baby, kiss me back!" He exclaimed clenching his jaw. He again smashed his lips on yours and pinched your waist making you gasp. Your mouth got opened by it and he took it as a great opportunity, he slid his tongue in yours and toured every place of it.

He bit your bottom lips and pulled it harshly. He started chewing your bottom lips, making your tears touch his soft cheeks. You, now, was out of oxygen so, he pulled back and let you breath.

"Jeongukk!!" You slapped his cheeks, making him turn to right side. "Well I forgive you for it." He uttered. "But you still need your punishment babygirl." He added and smirked.

He took out a syringe and injected your neck. "Have sweet dream about me." He smiled and took you in his arms. He called his guard to open the door and he did. He made his way out and put you in his car.

Drive the car.”