CHAPTER 6

YOU was sitting with Jungkook in the hospital as it's been 1 month since you you were graduated. You and Jungkook are here to ask the doctor if you are ready for the surgery.

You don't know about any surgery of your brain, you only know that you have a clot. "What happened?" You shook your head and said "nothing just thinking why we were here?". He nodded and waited for the doctor to come.

Soon the doctor came and said "oh Jungkook you here". Jungkook first was confused but soon realised that him and said "Jin hyung!". He nodded and hugged him. Again Jungkook and Jin sat as Jin asked "who's she?" while pointing at you.

"My friend" Jin nodded and asked "so you have clot?". "Yes" you replied him and looked at Jungkook to answer him further. "Amour, will you go outside for few minutes? I want to talk something with hyung" you nodded and went outside.

"Hyung, will she recognise me after the surgery?" "I'm not sure, but why are you asking this. You are asking me as you love her". "Yeah, I love her hyung and can do anything for her!".

"I need to check her first if she's able to get operated now" he said while Jungkook nodded and called you.

You entered the cabin as Jin said "Jungkook wait outside while I'm checking her". He nodded and went outside.

"Jungkook, you can come now!" You said as he nodded and entered. "I'll recommend you after 1 month. Her brain is weak". Jungkook nodded and said thanks to Jin as you did the same.

"Now what?" You asked him as he was focusing on driving. "Nothing you should relax now" he replied you and soon he parked his car infront of his home.

You stepped outside and opened the door as you also have the spare keys of this house. You live with him since you got that truck accident.

You entered his home as Jungkook followed you. "Go and take some rest" you nodded and said "Jeon will I would able to remember everyone?". He replied "amour, you talk too much go and have some rest".

You was about to step the stairs when door rang indicating that someone is here.

Jungkook opened the door and saw Taehyung, Jimin and a new guy . You started moving back but gasped when you saw him.

You hurriedly ran to your room and locked them.

Jungkook was about to close the door when Jimin asked "where's Yn?". Jungkook replied "maybe in her room".

"BTW kangmin long time no see" Jungkook asked as he hugged him. "I was busy you know?" "No I don't know!" Jungkook replied him and sat down on the couch. "So wanna explain why you all are here?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung was only quiet.

"I asked Taehyung where you live and in bonus I found out you are living with your crush" kangmin said as Jungkook blushed when he mentioned crush.

"I wanna see her" he said as Jungkook said "she's in her room-" he got cut off by you "when you all came?". "Huh? You saw us at the doo. Right-" Taehyung got cut off by Jungkook's hand as he said "just now".

"Why you came downstairs?" He asked as you replied "forget!" while sighing. Again you forget why you came downstairs.

"Who are you BTW?" You asked the guy who was sitting with Jungkook. "Hello I'm kangmin" he replied while bowing, you also bowed him.

"Hello Yn" Jimin said as you replied "hi". "H-hell-" Taehyung got cut off by you as you said "Jeon, I'm tried so I'm going. Bye good night". "Good night" he said and looked at his friends.

AFTER 1 HOUR:

"We should go now it's late" Jimin said as he was the only one who was drunk. "Shut up! Yn is sleeping!" Jungkook whispered him and added "fuck you guys, now get lost with him". They nodded and took him with them. He locked the door and sighed.

Jungkook also went upstairs and opened the door next to you. His room is next to you incase you need any help or anything he would be there. But before entering he opened your room's door and saw you sleeping peacefully which made a smile on Jungkook's face.

He closed the door and went inside his room. He was feeling tierd so he plopped on the bed and drifted to his sweet slumber.

☆☆☆☆